Chapter 20: Last Chapter

Chapter 20: The Last Chapter

I kneed Paul in the groin and punched Luna as hard as I could right on her eye.

I ran as fast as I could to the door and opened it.

I was so thankful that they hadn't locked it.

When I stepped inside no one was inside except Aaron. His hands were handcuffed and his ankles were tied to a chair.

I froze on the spot as I saw his face. I looked into his cold evil eyes as he smiled at me.

I turned around and locked the glass door.

"Wow Aileen. It's been a while." He said with a smile.

"Yes, it has." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Have you been thinking about me?" He asked with a smirk.

I tensed up and clenched my jaw.

"Yes, Aaron. I've been thinking about you a lot!" I said behind gritted teeth.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"No, there will be when I'm done with you." I said starting to circle around him.

"Done with me? Ha-ha! Ooh I'm scared." He said.

"You should be." I answered.

"Are you mad at me about something?" He asked me.

"WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A WILD GUESS..." I suggested.

"Hmmm. The memory thing?" He asked.

I glared at him.

"Ok. I guess not." He said.

"Uhh, is it the boy I kidnapped?" He asked.

"No, you idiot!" I said.

"Oh, I think I know." He said with a smile.

"AILEEN!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!!" Paul and Luna yelled.

"WHAT?" I asked raising my voice.

"Is it.....Caleb? You're love, your everything????" He asked laughing.

"AILEEN DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM!!!! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!" Luna yelled.

"Good guess." I said with an evil smile. I held back the tears. It was so hard but I managed to control it.

"Oh, are you about to cry?" He asked.

"Nope." I said balling up my fists.

"Why are you balling up your fists then?" He asked looking at my hands.

"Aileen open the door!!!!!" Paul said again.

"NO!!" I screamed back.

"Aileen I'm gonna bust through the door stay out of the way!" He yelled.

"Cause I hate you!" I said.

"Ha-ha! You think I like you? I hate you too. I just got your stupid, husband out of my way! He kept saving you! Such a pity he left you here. Aww. I guess not because now that he's out of the way I can FINALLY take your memory!" He said.

I took my pocket knife out of my back pocket and opened it up.

I heard a loud sound of glass being broken behind me.

I charged at Aaron with the knife in front of me.

"NO!!!!" Paul said running to me and bumping into me making me stab the left side of Aaron's chest.

He screamed in pain.

I looked up at him and smiled. Inside I was so angry that I couldn't kill him but I was glad I caused him pain.

The knife was stuck in the left side of his body.

I reached up and jerked it out sideways.

I grinned as he screamed in even more pain.

I tried to strike him a second time but Luna slapped my hand making me drop the knife.

"AILEEN?!!?!" Luna and Paul said.

"WHAT??" I yelled.

"You're gonna lose your job for this." Paul said sadly.

Mr. Hutterman ran into the room looking surprised that I stabbed Aaron.

"WHAT HAPPENED????" He asked screaming.

"Aileen stabbed Aaron." Paul said looking disappointed.

"She tried to kill him." Luna added.

"Aileen, why?" Mr. Hutterman asked as he got his phone out.

He called the ambulance and the police.

"After what's happened you have to ask me why???" I asked as I sat up.

I quickly reached for the knife when no one was looking and a hand was placed on top of mine.

Paul shook his head sadly as he took it from me.

Mr. Hutterman came up to me and helped me up.

"Aileen, I'm truly sorry, but I'm gonna have to let you go." He said as he gave me a quick hug.

John came in just then looking real surprised that I stabbed someone.

"We'll miss you." Luna, Paul, John, and Mr. Hutterman said as they looked at me.

I nodded my head sadly.

"Me too." I said.

I sat in a chair and waited. Soon the cops were there and they arrested me.

"You are under arrest anything you say or do can and will be used against you in the court of law." A man said.

I nodded and they took me to the cop car.

I looked out the window at every ones sad faces.

That was a memory I remember a lot and will never forget. How disappointed everyone was in me.

I'm gonna get Aaron though.

This is not over until he's gone like Caleb.

The End....?