Chapter 17: Searching for clues

"Bye, Aileen." Paul mumbled under his breath as I walked out of the office past Paul. He smelt really good that day, he always did.

I didn't reply I just walked away.

"I'm gonna go with Bob, and John and Kindle to look for any clues as to where that poor little boy is." I told Luna.

"Ok, be careful." She said as I walked off with the three guys.

"I will." I replied.

We all went to the FBI vehicle and got in.

"You ok?" John asked me.

"I'm alright. Why would I not be alright?" I said.

"Aileen, I know you are just saying that." He said.

"Nothing, how are you feeling?" I asked him.

"A LOT better. I took some pain medicine this morning and I think I'm a lot better, I'm good." He said.

"That's good." I replied.

"Yep, it is." He said nodding his head.

We sat in an awkward silence for the rest of the way to the church.

We searched for while and we couldn't find anything.

"What are we gonna do? WE CAN'T GIVE UP!!!! These people are counting on us and were just gonna give up?" Bob asked.

"Bob. Nobody said we were gonna give up. Were FBI we don't give up." I told him.

"NO!!! WERE GONNA KEEP LOOKING!!!!" He yelled.

"Ok, Bob just calm down we'll keep looking." John said.

Bob was always like that. He thought we said certain things when we didn't say anything.

Come on Aaron why are you doing this? Why can't you just stop it? I asked Aaron in my mind.

Aaron's POV:

"Should we give her a little hint?" I asked my little zombies.

"Whatever you want MASTER!" They said walking to me.

"Hmmm, I guess we should." I said with a little laugh.

"NOW!!!" On my command they threw that new kids backpack on the ground right in front of them.

Aileen screamed.

"Did you guys see that???" Aileen asked the three guys.

"No, what did you see?" They all asked.

"That backpack fell out of the sky. Right out of it!" Aileen explained.

"What? Aileen, that's crazy. Paul mentioned he gave you some wine last night did you drink the whole bottle do you need some help?" Kindle asked.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH THAT'S FUNNY KINDLE TOO BAD HE'S GONNA BE DEAD SOON!!!" I said with a laugh.

"What's wrong with you?!?! NO!! I don't need help. If you guys don't believe me then fine!!" Aileen said stomping the other way while holding the backpack.

"Where are you going?" John asked.

"FBI, DUH!!!!" She said stomping towards the car.

The thing with John was I could tell that he REALLY liked her. A LOT!!!! He always tried to hang out with her and the only reason why he worked with the FBI was because of her.

"I FOUND SOMETHING!!!" Bob said circling around a stick.

"BOB'S AN IDIOT, BUT HE'S FUNNY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! A STICK!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said pointing at him.

"Aaron I know that you're hiding somewhere with that poor boy please just let him go?" She begged.

All day they searched for him, they couldn't find him or any evidence besides the backpack.

They looked all over that backpack, no fingerprints nothing inside. Nothing. HA-HA-HA!

After work Aileen met up with Mr. Pace and spoke with him about her problems for hours. He seemed to make her feel a bit better.

That night Aileen laid down to go to sleep.

I watched her and waited until she fell asleep. When I knew she was for sure asleep I sent someone to visit her.

Why did I wait until she fell asleep to send that person you ask?

Well, it's because she has been looking for this person.

It will definitely be a surprise.

A BIG SURPRISE........

2ZLK�Sso7�,