Chapter 3

I couldnt believe what I had just heard.I would have to marry this guy that I would just meet or die?!Oh this HAS to be a nightmare but it was real life...

"I will be loyal,I dont want to die.If I am loyal can I go back to the human world?"I asked with some hope that was left in me.

"Im sorry but im afraid not,humans would tell and gossip and totally ruin us,im sorry,even though we trust you,we cant take the risk.Please meet my son and if he and you both agree you need more than a week...we will give it to you and you can stay as a guest right now,I just want my son to be happy,and I will go to extreme measures as you can see.You can also prove your loyalness to me,it that time,and we can reconsider the deal.You get alot of time,as long as Darik agrees.You seem very nice,and thank you for understanding,and dont tell Darik how we got you...please.We will after,when you hopefully get married.When the time comes.I will.I know your just 17.But...we need you."

I nodded,smiling,I liked his attitude alot,he was the best person I have met in this vampire world.Thats when I heard the door open and I turned around and saw a handsome boy.Very hot and cute.He had black hair,just like master and deep blue eyes,that wasnt red.A light pink color to his cheeks and a lip piercing.

"Welcome Darik,why in such a hurry?"Master asked,his eyes turning the same color as Darik's eyes.

"Dad,who is this girl?Why is she so hurt?I saw her coming in,she was limping and was treated horribly!How can you let this behavior from your minions go through like this?!What is she a prisoner?!Cried Darik,his eyes turning a light shade of red.

He was Darik?He was so hot and worried about me...if only he knew what had actually happened,and why I was here.I watched them glaring at each other.

"Son,dont worry,everything will be explained at a good time,dont worry,this is Elizabeth,shes a human,so dont be so angry,she is new to this vampire thing,and she was taken from her world.This is a rough start."Said Master,softly.

"AND,she gets treated like this?!She will think all vampires are harmful.AND MEAN,YOU SENT HER WITH EVAN FOR VAMPIRES SAKE!Then she got beat by Evan,and here she is,standing and bruised,cut and sad,and you have a gun in your hand,SHE IS NOT A THREAT,WE ARE!"He cried.

Before I could object and master knew I was going to,because I had opened my mouth.Darik was carrying me into a room.He set me onto a bed and disappeared and came back with a first aid kit and water.He treated my cuts and felt my bruises while I finished off the cup of water.

"Thanks,your really nice for a girl you just met,you dont know if im a  threat or a prisoner or not!"I chuckled,and smiled.

He smiled and sat next to me.

"I can read your mind,so I know that you and my dad are hiding something,now tell me why your really here...please."He plead.

I sighed,not wanting to betray master,but wanting to tell Darik the truth,he seemed nice and secretive enough,but maybe he didnt like his dad doing this for him and it had happend before,and he would confront his dad,then I would really get killed.

"Killed?Why would my dad want to kill you?What happend?"He frantically said.

"Im sorry,but I will tell you when the time is alright,maybe when we are friends,and im settled in a little better...Can you show me to my guest room?"I asked kindly.

"Of course and please do tell me soon,I am curious."He said,getting up and taking my hand and helping me walk to a door down the hall.

"See you soon,rest up and I will come see you soon,okay?"He said,smiling.

I nodded and smiled,I entered the room,it had beautiful furniture and clothes,all the perfect size for me.I guess they did really know everything about me.Evan was right.I laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.I wondered what was happening in the human world.But soon I passed out because this was truly an exhausting day.

My eyes fluttered open to the sunshine and I wondered where I was.Then I remembered everything.I thought it was a nightmare but I guess it wasnt,even though I wish it was.I sat up in the bed and looked around the beautiful room.I sighed.I stood up and checked the time.It was 8:15 AM.I opened a drawer they had and picked a blue t-shirt and white skinny jeans and I found some white flats after searching for 5 minutes,I took everything and  went into the bathroom.I turned on the shower and took off my clothes and got in.The hot water felt soothing on my skin and I didnt realize how long I had been in the shower,because when I got out of the bathroom,after blow drying my hair and doing my make up and curling my hair,it was 9:30 AM and I knew my hair and make up only took 30 minutes.I rushed outside and looked around to find someone that knew their way around the house.I felt so confused and finally located Darik's room,hoping he was still in there,and awake.I knocked.No answer.I knocked harder...no answer.I knocked one last time and I heard someone walking over and Darik opened the door,he was still wearing his pjs and he seemed like he just got up,which probably was the case.

"Hey Beth,why are you up so early?"He asked,with a raspy voice.

"Well,its not that early,I believe its almost 10.Is that early in this house?And plus,I needed someone to show me around,sorry to disrupt you,ill be in my room,or something."I replied softly,he looked hot even though he just got up.

I turned around to go back to me room but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me so close to him,our faces were about 4 inches away from each other and I was literally pulled onto his chest.He was very strong.

"So im hot and strong now?"He said with a chuckle.

I blushed with embarrassment and looked down and let him hold me,it felt so right.When he chuckled I could see his fangs.

"Oh and this feels so right?"He giggled.

"This is one of those times I wish mind reading wasnt possible in vampires,talk about snooping into my privacy!My mind is not safe to put my secrets into anymore!"I giggled and he laughed too.

"Now I really want to know why your here,you seem so okay with all this and happy?"He asked with confusion in his eyes.

"Im confused right now,I can never go back to the human world...I cant possibly survive here,I dont know anymore."I sighed and searched his eyes.

He pulled me into a warm embrace.

"I promise that you will be happy here"He said into my hair.