Chapter 11

Elizabeth's moms POV

------------

I was going insane,I had no one and I had lost all hope in Elizabeth,my baby coming home,I never told her how much I loved her and how much I went through for her and what I would sacrifice to just see her one more time or have her back.I would sacrifice anything,I only lived for Elizabeth and now that all went down the drain,why did she go out that night anyways?I watched my phone ring and I wiped my tears.I stood up and picked up.

"Hello,th-thi-this is Karen sp-eaking."I said,my voice barely audible and hoarse from crying for days and not eating or drinking.

"Hey Karen,its Robert."Robert said,with a tint of sadness in his voice.

"What do you want?"Karen said,alert with the sound of his name.

"How is Elizabeth,is she back,is she dea-sorry,shouldnt have said that."Robert said with pain.

"Why do you care?"I was holding back the tears and it stung.

"She is my daughter too,and you know it,she is my blood and the police dont put anything worth listening to in the news these days and I would love to hear it from the real source."He said,holding back a tear,not wanting to sound as heartbroken as he was since he wasnt supposed to be,he didnt even know Elizabeth.

"She wasnt found and the police ended the search."I said,blankly,as I let the silent tears flow down my cheeks freely.

"Oh,how could they do that?And this quick?"He said,worry taking over.

"We are done with this talk,you know and I dont care what you do with that piece of information."I lied,my voice cracking.

"No,I know you care,and I just had one more quick question."He said,frantically and hesitantly.

I thought for a minute and looked at my fingernails."Ask away."I said,calmly,breathing so I was stable enough for this mystery question.

"How are you holding up?"He asked,very nervously,he shouldnt care how she was holding up or anything for that matter but he did for some weird reason,he was guilty from leaving them,causing them pain and leaving them with poverty and abusing them.

I was shocked to hear that and had no answer."Did you ask me what I just heard?"I asked with a shocked tint in my voice.

"Yes,and I know your devastated,you can vent to me,you know that."He said,comfortable with her not mad emotion.

"Yes,and I am so worried about her,she cant be dead,she know better and I am mad at myself for lecturing to her and not thinking about her running away or sneaking out sooner.And I would do anything to see her face,I just need to hear her voice again."I kept the vent at the smallest level possible and the waterworks started.

"Its going to be okay,she isnt dead,I know you raised her better than that,especially after me it was a necessity to teach her.And dont worry,she wasnt thinking when she left,kids get lectures and its how it goes,and kids run away from home,but they come back unharmed,which is probably and most likely the case with Elizabeth,she knows better than to get kidnapped by these guys.And you will hear her voice,and see her face."He confided and assured.

"You really think so?"I asked with hope.

"I know so."He assured,not really sure in his own mind,because the outcome could be anything.

"Thats the Robert I fell in love with..."I muttered without thinking at all,and instantly regretting it.

"Um,what did you say?"He asked,knowing what she said but thinking he heard wrong.

"Nothing,I gotta go.Nice talk,thank you..."I said,quickly and put down the phone.

I listened to the silence in the house and burst into tears again,falling to the ground and sitting on the hardwood floor.Even silence made me cry,there is no way out of this sadness that has taken over my body.'

------------

Elizabeth's POV

---------

I woke up to the familiar passionate heat against my body and pattern of breathing.I could wake up like this every night and not get used to it.I looked at Darik's  peaceful sleeping position and thought about the last time I thought he was sleeping.I was looking at my boyfriend.I snuggled more into him and he slightly stirred and fluttered his eyes open and looked right at me and blinked a few times.

"Good morning sleepy head,its a big day...well I dont know,either way,get up."I said a little loudly and sat up,on my knees and made the bed bounce up and down by bouncing on it.

"Make it stop."He said,grogginess clear in his tone and the hoarseness.

"Oh come on its 11 already!"I yelled.

"Okay,stop blowing my eardrums out and I will consider."He said,with a low tone and opening his eyes.

"Okay,imma go to my room and get ready and I want you ready by that time so we can go eat breakfast,or brunch,im starving,ill eat anything as of right now."I exclaimed,like a fatty.

I got up and stretched.I walked to the door and looked around the hallway and went to my room,grabbed a blue,strapless crop top,with black,high waisted jeans and an oversize plaid shirt,unbuttoned of course and ankle high boot wedges.I did everything that a girl has to do in the bathroom,and put on my clothes and everything.Came out looking FLAWLESS.Im B-E-A-UTIFUL!

"You are just the prettiest little doll arnt ya?"I heard Evan's voice.

I turned around to see him,standing there,near my door.

"Thanks."I replied,awkwardly,did he just compliment me?And why is he here?

"Im back from "vacation" and yes,if you can identify compliments,im sure you get them rarely and I just came to make sure your up and your coming down for breakfast."He replied,looking anywhere but me.

"Okay,yeah im starving,got the message,im coming down right now."I said,wondering if Darik is up.

Evan left and I knocked on Darik's door,once,twice,three times and silence from the other side.The door was unlocked so I went in to an empty room,and bathroom.I walked down the grand stairway,quietly,looking for Darik.

Then I saw him,talking to a girl,he was so close and they were laughing and seemed close,she was beautiful.She had blonde hair that cascaded to her elbow and she was long,shorter than Darik but so much longer than me.She had blue eyes.Amazing blue eyes,she was much more beautiful than me and suddenly all I saw was red as she hugged him for seconds,they were just hugging and her chest was against his and she tangled her legs around Darik and played with his hair as Darik embraced her.She wore a skirt,really short,wedges and a tank top with lace engravings.They stopped hugging and started talking.I just watched them,until I gulped and thought of what I should do.I decided to forget about this and just go and show her that shes not the girlfriend,I am,so I started walking down the stairs,normally,which my heels made some noise so everyone in the room noticed.

"Good morning Elizabeth."Master said.

"Good morning Master."I said sitting down and inhaled the sweet smell.

Everyone else sat down except 2 seats were empty...Darik and the new girl's seat,I took a glance and Eric had pinned her against the wall and was so close to her lips and she was touching his chest.I felt a pain in my chest.Thats when I dropped my fork and it clattered against the floor,that took everyone by surprise and put everyones eyes on me,and I could see Master and Evan frown at Darik,I looked behind me at Darik...the scene was not what I expected.