Chapter 4

After me and Darik has that cute moment he showed to the dining room to eat and he said he will be down in 10 minutes.And he was down right on time.We ate pancakes and he had blood afterwards while I stared in amazment,and thinking whos blood is that?

"You dont wanna know,just trust me on that"He chuckled.

My eyes went wide and I opened my mouth to say something but I noticed Master walk in,Mrs.Yerman and Evan followed.Im pretty sure they were the 2 favorites of Master.

"Morning,Darik,Elizabeth."He smiled and sat down.

Evan scoffed and sat down loudly and I rolled my eyes.Mrs.Yerman smiled at me and sat down quietly and ate without a word.

"So,how are you liking it here Elizabeth?I know its sad not being able to go back to the human world and all that,but you will be happy here."He said with a smile.

"I am confused a little,I dont know how to explain why I am,but I am confused,but happy at the moment."I replied,smiling a bright,FAKE smile.

I knew that I would most likely die,I might not marry Darik and then I will have to be killed.I sighed and drank my water,trying to push those thoughts out.

"So,Elizabeth how are the wounds that I gave you?"Evan asked,smirking.

I looked down and frowned.Everyone gave Evan a look but Darik was the only one that actually spoke.

"Why would you give her those wounds,I know very well that she isnt a prisoner by the way my dad acts around her and she shouldnt deserve this from you,she didnt commit any crime or cause any problems or harm you in any way,by the looks of things,you are perfectly fine!"Cried Darik.

Evan raised his eyesbrows and chuckled."Your sticking up for that brat?Would you like to know the reason shes here,or did she already tell you?"He asked,smiling,which EVERYONE AND ANYONE could tell was fake.

I gulped and decided what to say.I came up with nothing,my head was blank.

"No,she didnt tell me and I will know when its time,and shes no brat,if anyones a brat,its you,always thinking your better than everyone and everyones favorite and thinking your oh so cool,heres a fact,your NOT."Darik screamed.

"Oh im everyones favorite Darik,you can even ask dear Master."Evan looked at Master with a smirk.

"I have no favorites and stop this you two,this is no place to fight about this."Master replied calmly.

I tapped Darik and thought about telling him to calm down and its fine and maybe we should get away from Evan right now.Darik got the message and got up.I did too and followed him upstairs.He lead me into his room and I sat down on his bed.

"Please tell me why your here,now,I wont tell a soul,I wont even think about it in front of vampires."He plead.

I sighed and looked down and debated,I finally came to a decision.I told him everything,even the deal with Master and if im loyal I dont die.He listened without a word the whole time,I finally finished.

"I cant believe my dad would do this...good thing I love you-I mean...uhh"He stuttered.

"Wait,you love me,we only met a day ago..."I was shocked but very happy,I liked him alot more now.

"Vampires know who there love is,they just dont know where to find them,I already knew you were it because...I knew my love,it is always granted on the birth of a vampire,I sketched you many times,showed my dad and thats why he brought other vampires that looked like you but wasnt you...I knew your my true love.The only thing standing in between us is if you love me back."He replied slowly.

I thought about it and sighed."I just met you yesterday,im sorry but I dont know yet,ill tell you if I do love you.I said,looking into his eyes.

"I understand,this is alot for you...I know your not capable to think at the moment because so much is happending."He said,like he actually understood what I was going through at the moment."I know I dont understand and I never will,but you can talk to me about this."He said thoughtfully

I hugged him."Your a really good friend,thank you."I said,smiling.Maybe Vampire Vista wont be that bad.