Chapter 15

While deep in thought about how I should tell him,and persuade him to go,but was teared from my thought when I got picked up from the behind,by Darik,who else?

"Hey love"He said,acting like nothing was wrong.

"Okay,could you like,put me down now?We need to talk"I said,with a playful tone,the words were serious but the tone changed the mood.

He put me down and made me face him.

"OKAY,happy?"He asked,smiling.

"Yes and we need to talk somewhere private."I said,pulling him up the stairs to my room.

As soon as we were in he sat on the bed and I stood in front of him.

"Look,you cant tell anyone about this,and I want you to know that I love you.This is why I advise you to go with me."I said,seriously.

He looked at me with a confused face and I looked at him.

"We are going to the human world,and not for a good reason and we are going to Europe."I said,with a smile at the end.

"Okay,thats cool,my first time going to the human world,when are we leaving?And when did you find out?"He asked,thinking about more questions.

I walked over and found a luggage,a big one."Just now from your dad,we are leaving tomorrow morning,9 sharp and you cant tell anyone.Not a soul."I said,warning him.

"Why and why didnt we know about this sooner and why cant we tell anyone?"He asked,eyes wide.

"Look,all the vampires are going into war...I dont know much,but I know whoever they are going into war with is looking to kidnap you.We need to get away and be safe,and we cant have snitchs around,thats why we arnt telling anyone,and I dont think they know when they attack."I said,not looking at him.

"War?!I am one of the skilled fighters,they need me,I need to stay,I cant risk it,I can be safe,they wont get me!"He said rather loudly.

"Please go with me Darik,I cant afford to lose you,not now,not ever."I said quietly,walking to him and snuggling on his lap.

"You wont,but I need this for myself,I need to be here."He said,pleading.

"Thats against your fathers wishes and I want to go with you,a special experience,alone with you,I know we wont be able to focus because of the war and what is going to happen but,at least we will both be safe."I muttered,tears almost spilling because of the thought of losing him.

"Stop crying love,I will be alright.And I will send someone with you."He said.

Now the tears were falling."No,if your not going,IM not going."Taking a risk.

His eyes turned to green.The first time I have seen them turn,not to red."You are going,your just a human,I am not because I am important to the team,now that my doesnt fight I need to take his place."He said,a little madly.

I climbed off his lap and put away the suitcase."I am staying to my word,im not going without you,you have till tomorrow 8 AM,to tell me if you want to go or not,if you do,we will go,and you dont none of us are going,and you can explain  everything to your dad if you dont want to go because I tried my hardest,im risking my safety for you too."I said,standing my ground.

"No your going,im not letting you stay."He said,his eyes turning red,and looking at me.

I winced in fear,I felt like he was going to kill me.But as soon as he saw the fear in my eye,he looking down."You cant tell me what to do,if I leave without you then im not coming back."I threatened again.

"Stop doing this and listen to me."He said sternly.

"No,I dont have to listen to you,I made my decision,you go with me,or we both stay,if someone forces me on the plane,im taking the next flight to the USA,and telling the police I ran away and im going to go back home,hopefully with bodyguards."I said,meaning every word.I stormed out of the room,tears streaking my face.

"Whats wrong?"Evan asked with no emotion.

"Nothing,why do you ask if you dont care?"I asked,wiping my tears.

"No reason."He said,not looking at me.

I shook my head and passed him and went downstairs and into the kitchen for a snack.I came out with a muffin,cut in half because I wasnt going to eat the whole humongous muffin,for sure.I went outside and noticed a tree that had shade,so I sat there,enjoying my muffin.Suddenly I saw Evan coming toward me.

"Hey,sorry about the upstairs thing,I never meant to even ask."He said,smiling.

"Are you the one creating this war or are you helping the other team,by knowing our plan and weapons and everything."I said coldly.

"I would rather not answer that,but it was either help them with this,by going here or die,im not happy since im the most trusted,but I cant lie either because they know when im lieing."He said,not looking at me.

"Oh okay,your secret is safe with me.And you know that it is,but you cant keep doing this,when are you going to pick a side?"I asked with curiousity.

"I dont know,good question,but I am going to get inside."He said,crossing his arms.

"What side are you battling from?"I asked,as he was walking away.

"This group,not the other one,those are bloodsucking idiots.Lets say,I helped them,and now I get freed because I want to stay here,not there."He said,and finally walking away.

Now I couldnt let Darik stay here,by no means.Because Evan and him have bad blood between them,and Evan probably told them to target Darik so he will be taken away.Oh gosh,Evan will probably trade Darik in for himself...oh no.