Chapter 23

***3 YEARS LATER***

I hummed my favorite song at the moment while cutting up some celery.I placed the celery and some ranch on the counter.I watched Darik come in with Tessa in his arms,I smiled at them.Darik and I have been married for 2 and a half years and we have playful 2 year old,Tessa,well Theresa.And on top of that I was expecting twins.2 boys.Which is going to be a handful for sure.Darik put Tessa on the counter,so she could eat her snack.I walked over to them and caressed Darik's cheek.He kissed me.

"Ewww,mommy,daddy stop!"Cried Tessa.

I pulled away and started laughing.Darik playfully glared at Tessa and she stuck out her tongue at him.That was what it took to put Darik into endless laughing.Yes,our 2 year old was a human,because all vampires are humans at birth,they are turned later and we decided to wait for our kids to say they want to be a vampire before we turn them,I told Darik I would turn after we were done having kids.Which was after the birth of the twins.

"Darik,calm down will you?"Asked Mrs.Yerman.I chuckled and Darik glared at both of us.

Turns out that Mrs.Yerman and Master were closer than we all thought,Mrs.Yerman might even be Dariks step mom at some point.Master walked in and embraced Mrs.Yerman from behind and then picked up his granddaughter.

"Hows princess doing?"He asked as he lifted Tessa into the air

"As great as you can be eating stupid celery!"She cried.

Yup she was definitely Darik and my kid.

Mrs.Yerman laughed so hard that she didnt notice her coffee overflowing and yelped when she felt hot coffee on her hand but laughed it off.

We all laughed as Tessa crossed her arms and made a pouty face.

"If she is this sassy and mean at age 2 then I dont even want to babysit or even meet the twins."Said Evan,grumpily coming into the kitchen.

"Lighten up."I remarked.

He grunted and grabbed coffee.

Of course our life had some downs,but at the end of the day im really happy to have Darik,Mrs.Yerman,Master,Evan and Tessa in my life.It has been a great experience and me and Darik cant wait to watch over our kids and take the throne from Master and be together for all eternity,since we are going to be vampires and we hope our kids are and we cant wait to see the other generations to come.Of course I was forced to come into this world,and forced to meet Darik and forced to marry him,this fast but maybe being forced isnt always bad,sometimes there are better outcomes that comes out of it when your "Forced."