Chapter 19

Lets say this week in Paris has been hell.Worrying about me and Darik,the plan and how he will handle it,is he okay?How about the war?I have been trying to reach Master since I left my hotel to now,I stand in front of the mansion itself,with blood stained grounds and walls and bullet holes.I dropped my phone and put my hands in my head and slowly dropped to the ground and sobbed.I didnt care about anyone seeing me,or my phone,that was given by Master with a no human policy was a million pieces on the ground.Why did I let Darik come here?He could be injured or worse dead,and what about Master?I felt a hand on my shoulder and shrugged it off and continued crying silently.

"Whats wrong Elizabeth,I thought you would be happy to be home."Asked an annoyed Darik.

I snapped my head up to see Darik looking at me with confused eyes.I slowly got up and wiped my eyes.

"Nothing you would get,and this is not home for me and you know it."I snapped and went inside,straight into my room to freshen up and go meet Master.

I put on my pj's and went downstairs to see Master and Evan talking.I sighed and walked downstairs to them.

"Welcome back Beth."Said Evan,smiling.

"Oh god,its great to be back,and Darik still hates me I see even though the war is over and how are you two?Im guessing we won."I said,itching my neck lightly.

"Yeah,grudges,yeah we won it,or we would have not been here and we are okay."Said Master rubbing my back reassuring me everything was alright.

"Okay,well are we still doing the plan?I-I have a bad feeling about it."I confessed,not looking at their faces,suddenly interested in the floor.

"Yes Elizabeth,you have to,its the only way Darik will really realize your for him,and beg to get back together with you."He urged,looking at Evan.

"If it helps,you know that we are only doing this in front of Darik,right?"He asked,looking at me with the stunning eyes.

STUNNING,NO,I mean vicious and cruel and evil,looks can be deceiving,but he abused me and treated me like a fool,no way I am letting his looks get to me.

"Yeah,duh,its called FAKE dating,and only for Darik."I said rather loudly.

"Will you speak quietly or you can go,we have had enough of this chat,you know your objective and I have none,you can go,we start tomorrow,tell me when he asks to take you back."He said,annoyed with me.

I shake my head,seeing this was a bad idea already."Goodnight then."I replied harshly and stomped to my room and went to sleep,thinking of these past weeks.

THE NEXT DAY....

I jolted awake with fear in my body when another crash of lightning rattled me.The lightning was clear in my room.I sat up and breathed heavily.I had no one to go to.I sighed,I looked at the time,5:36 AM so I walked to the door and opened it slowly,careful not to wake them.I tip-toed downstairs.And into the kitchen for some water.Suddenly I got grabbed from behind and pushed into a wall.I gave out a yelp and was face to face with Darik.Thunder rumbled and I looked at him with fear.He let go of me.

"Im sorry."He replied,angrily.

"Why are you here?And angry?"I asked,slightly shaken up and walking to the fridge where the water was kept.

"You have no right to know."He replied coldly,looking at the table.

"Yes I do,im your mate Darik and we still love eachother,I want to know whats up,you know I can help you."I begged for him to touch me again,to love me again,give me a sign he wants me back,I need the feel the comfy burn when he touches me.

"Your a rejected mate as of right now and how do you know I still love you and you cant help me in any way anymore."He replied looking straight at me.

My heart shattered when I heard him but it crumbled even more when he looked me in my eyes and told me.I felt myself going weak but I held on to the counter for support.

"You cant stand the thought of me loving or being with someone else,and I confess,I want you back,I dont want to see you with other people,I love you,the only difference between us is that I am honest and I am going to give you the space you need until you decide to tell me and in that time I will try to heal my heart."I said,my voice cracking every few seconds.I felt the warm tears go down my cheeks.

I sighed,took my water and went upstairs not sparing him a glance.I slammed my door when I got upstairs and cried.I took the water and threw it against the other wall and slid down to the floor and sobbed myself to sleep once again,on the floor,next to the shattered glass which I saw as my heart.