1.6

Please leave some inline comments, those are my favorite to read!

Hunter Thorn;

I woke up with an uneasy feeling in my stomach. A hand was draped over my upper body and it was too hot for my liking. Justin was peacefully snoring into my ear and this was a rare moment seeing him like this. He looked sweet and young, the facade he was usually wearing, always smirking or frowning, was let down for a moment.

I didn't want to disturb his sleep, so I laid silently awake in hope of him waking up soon.

And really, it didn't take much longer until I heard a groan slip past his lips and he mumbled something before removing his hand from my body and sitting up. I crained my neck to look at him, sitting with his back to me and his feet dangling of the bed. He was only in his boxers, which made me remember what happened just a few hours before and I blushed just thinking about it. But despite my blush, I couldn't help but feel really bad about it either.

It was strange, that I had given in so easily, when I was usually hard to get to.

We didn't speak for a while, he was staring at the wall in front of him and I was staring at his back, looking at the few tattoos he had on the smooth skin.

Sighing, I realized that he wasn't going to look at me any time soon and stood up to retrieve my panties from the floor. Once I put those and my other clothes on, I turned around only to see Justin staring at me with a smirk on his face. Damn him.

I blushed immediately when his eyes met mine, his lips then twitching into a grin.

"What?"

"That was a nice show you put on, babe." He chuckled, running a hand through his tousled hair.

"Shut up," I spoke, trying to be serious but with the way he was looking at me it was almost impossible.

"You know that when you say 'shut up' it's sounds like 'shurrup'?" He laughed, leaning against the headboard of the bed.

"It does not," I gasped

"It does,"

"Shut up,"

"See, again. Shurrup," I took a pillow from the bed and threw it at him. He caught it easily and threw it back at me. It hit me in the face before I could even react.

Then it was silent for a moment and then I dared to speak.

"This is wrong." Whispering the words, I hoped that he didn't quite catch them.

But he did.

"I know," He shook his head and stood up, grabbing his shirt from the chair and putting it on. I stood there awkwardly, rubbing my arm and waiting for him to say something besides that he knew. But he didn't and so I was left to do it.

"We should stop it then, don't you think?" Walking over to me, I felt braver than ever before and when he looked at me I felt like for the first time I was not scared of him.

"I don't think so." He said, walking once again away from me and my gaze. It was like he didn't want to look at me at all, despite the intimate things we had done the night before.

"I do. If my brother finds out-"

"Can you once shut up and stop talking about your brother? Does he own you? Does he get to tell you what to do and what not, Hunter? Huh, does he?" He had stormed up to me by now, taking my arms in his large hands. We were in a position we had been countless times before.

"No, but-"

"See? He doesn't own you and you should make decisions by your own. If you want to keep doing this- seeing me; because I know you do; then do it. He doesn't have to know." He gritted, but thankfully not tightening his grip on my arms like I was used of him doing.