Rogues

Jessica POV

He parked outside a big house. I saw too familiar faces outside. Emma and Ethan. I saw concern on both of their faces. We got out of the car and walked over. Ethan and Dean walked over to the side and Emma was hysterically crying. I pulled her into a hug. She calmed herself down and pulled back.
"What's wrong?" I asked her. "Rogues are coming." She sobbed. "Hey it's ok." I consoled her. Ethan was soon holding her close to him. Dean grabbed my arm. "Stay her with your friend. Go down into the basement and don't come out until I come back." He said. "If you need help I'll come out." I said. "No you won't. Just stay with your friend. We'll be able to drive them out." I nodded and went to follow Emma inside when Dean kissed me passionately on the lips. He then climbed into his car and watched me walk inside before driving off.
Emma was already in the basement. I went down there to closing the door behind me. Emma had calmed down and now got really excited, "Oh my god your a Luna." She squealed. "Calm down the rogues might here you." I sighed.
"There's people above us I don't recognise." My wolf, Jane said. I shifted and so did Emma. The door was swung open.a rogue stood in the doorway. I jumped on him and knocked him down letting Emma out. We then ran out. We started running towards the event house.
Emma made it in by a hair. I was still outside. She had made it in without fighting but I was fighting as hard as I could. I large wolf had pinned me to the ground. I was trying to throw him off but I couldn't. I then took a chunk out of his neck he let go of me, I ran only to be grabbed by a man. He brought an iron blade close to me. He placed it on my back. I dug my claws into the dirt before rolling back catching him off guard and being able to run.
I felt the blood dripping out of my back. "I can keep you going for longer. Let me take control." Jane said. I let her take control and I watched her fight some of them off with ease but she was getting tired. We were close to shifting back.
The last straw was another blade of silver. I shifted. The knife was still being held on my shoulder. I tried to punch the man but I felt dizzy. Suddenly he was dragged off of me and I was lifted up and put inside. Wherever I was my blood was going to be staining it red. I fought through the pain and opened my eyes. Emma stood over me. "He just left." She said.
No! I forced myself up. "Jess don't do this to yourself." Emma said. "I'm not unconscious yet." I replied. I then started to walk only to have hold me down. "Alpha says you need to stay here." She said. The window behind me suddenly shattered. I jumped up. A rouge started attacking Emma. A grabbed a shard of glass and stuck it in the man's neck. He fell to the ground. I then fainted from blood loss.