Mexico

Jess POV

I woke up with Dean beside me. I wasn't complaining or anything but he had his arm around my and I wanted to get up. I hadn't actually realised he was awake, so as I was contemplating what to do he laughed. "You ok there?" He asked me. I jumped before replying "thanks for scaring me, I thought you were asleep." He chuckled and kissed me before getting out of bed and getting dressed.
While he was doing this I climbed out of the bed. I felt a sting on my back and neck but choose to ignore it. As I walked to the door I heard a low growl. I turned round to see Dean's eyes black. I knew it was only him being protective but I still felt scared.
As he sensed this his eyes went back to brown and he was soon holding me in his arms. "I'm sorry," he said, " can you please just stay in here, safe with me?" I nodded and soon found myself back in bed. I wanted out here. I couldn't stand being in the same place for too long.
I could see Dean mind linking some and then I watched as worry lit up on Dean's face before he said "you got your wish after all." He lifted me up and I tried not to struggle, instead I let him carry me to the car because I knew he wouldn't let me walk. He set me down on the seat before climbing in on his side.
As he drove out I decide to ask him what I should have asked "what is going on?" I saw a little bit of worry play on his face. "Some kids thought they saw some humans. We just want to make sure there aren't." I started remembering what happened with me and my mother when I was a pup.

Flashback

"M-mom?" I called out. She was no where to be found. The warm blanket and teddy was the only comfort to be found and even then they were given to me by the humans so it scared me what they might have done to them. Maybe they were trying to drug me?

I had no room to break the cage down in human form so I shifted.

Flashback over

"Jess, you ok?" Dean snapped me out of it. "S-sorry just thinking about something." I replied. The car had come to a stop. "I'm going to look about stay in the car and keep your head down." I nodded and kept my head down.

Dean walked off. Something about this seemed odd I mean no one had ever appeared here before unless they were lost or no I didn't want to think about her.

About five minutes later Dean cam back. "Is anyone around?" I asked him. "No. I can't sense anyone." He said. "Do you think the kids made it up?" I asked him. "Maybe, I just don't think that- no it's nothing. Let's just go home." "Can we go for a drive first, please?" I asked and may or may not have batted my eye lashes. He chuckled and agreed "where would you like to go?" I sighed and said "Mexico?" He rolled his eyes and said "Reasonable." "I don't care I just. I just-" I yawned. "We'll go round the territory." he said and started driving while I was slowly falling asleep.

Dean POV

As I drove round the pack I couldn't help but laugh. Jess was so cute and she was my mate thank the moon goddess she knows what she is doing. I took a short cut and went back to our house. I lifted her out of the car and walked into the house and set her on the bed.

Ethan mind-linked me "Your father is here. He wants you to meet him outside the event house." I quickly replied "Get someone to protect her and tell him I'll be right there." "yes Alpha."