Acting

Jess POV

"You sick horrid person." I was yelled at by a member of my pack for the twentieth time that day.
"I really am Jess." I pleaded and practically cried.
"Your tricks cannot fool us."

Dean POV

Jess and I had been walking through the forest. She was acting as if everything was new to her but I guessed that was because they had wiped her memory before.
"Where is my mother anyway?" She asked me.
"Why do you care about her?" I questioned.
"She is my mother, Dean."
"She is in the jail."
"Can we go see her?"
"I guess." I replied. We walked down to the jail and were escorted to her mother's cell. Her mother had her arms chained back and she sat curled up in a ball in the back of the cell.
"Mom?" Jess called out.
The woman turned round with nothing but anger in her eyes and then she acknowledged me and her aura turned into pain.
"Dean please get me out of here, it's me Jess." The woman cried with tears just seconds from falling down her face.
"Mother shut up. You can't get out of this." Jess said.
"I can't stand this. Please Dean listen to me."
"I want to see my brother." Jess whispered and I brought her to where her brother sat.
"Hello Jessica and gullible mutt." He smirked and before I knew what was happening I was unconscious.

Jess POV

"Dean." I yelled as he and my brother went unconscious.
"Someone h-" I was stopped from a flick of my mother's hand.
I watched as she dragged Dean's body away. I kicked and thrashed in the chains I was bound to.
Suddenly I saw one of the guards and Sally were at my cell. The door was opened and Sally walked in. She slapped me across my face and kicked me.
"I have wanted to see you in pain from the very day I met you. what you did your own family and tribe was despicable." She said and I felt a tear slide down my face.
"Jess!" I suddenly heard a voice shout, "did he hurt you too? Where are you?"