Rest

Dean POV

We finally drove them out. I ran back to Jess. She had fainted. I got her to the pack doctor. He bandaged her up quickly and put ice on her back and shoulders. I remembered the same thing happening to me a few years ago with rogues as well. The doctor left and I found myself pacing around waiting for her to wake up. A few minutes later her eyes fluttered open.
She smirked "hey, Dean." I sat on a chair beside her. "You ok?" I asked her. "Yeah fine. Why?" She asked. She couldn't remember what happened. "I'm only kidding." She said before I started worrying. "Why did you fight so hard?" I asked her. I saw sadness in her eyes. "Protection." She said but I knew I couldn't believe that. I wasn't going to push considering she had just woken up.
The doctor walked in. "You need to go home and be on bedrest for forty eight hours." The doctor said to her. "Ok." She said and went to stand up. I didn't let her and lifted her up bridle style. I carried her to the car and then set her in before climbing in and starting to drive.
"Her wolf says she's really tired." Derek my wolf told me. "Then tell her to go to sleep." I told him. I pulled up. "She's refusing to." He told me. I looked over at her and she was squeezing the life out of the handle. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "It just stings. Don't worry." She replied. I nodded and helped her out of the car and into the house.
We walked into our bedroom. I helped her onto the bed. She soon was asleep.
I walked into my office and brought my paper work into the bedroom. I wanted to make sure she was ok. I started my work.

Later that night

I was finishing up when I heard Jess say "do you have a spare page and pen?" I handed her a page and a pen. She started scribbling something and a minute later she was done. She placed the pen and paper on the bedside table before standing up. I went to stop but she rolled her eyes and said "where's the bathroom?" I pointed to the door and she walked out.
I looked at the drawing. It was of a needle and a vile beside. Something about it was sickening. I heard the door open so I grabbed my paperwork and stood up. "You should get some rest." I said to her. "Where are you going?" She asked. "I'll be back in a while. Just need to check something." I replied. She nodded before getting into the bed. I walked into the hallway and mind linked Ethan. "Is everything definitely safe?" I asked him. "Yes, Dean. You and her can sleep easy tonight." He replied. I then went back into the bedroom to find Jess asleep. I climbed into the bed and soon fell asleep too.