She's sick

Dean POV

We ran in through one of the buildings. We both slowed down as we saw a boy with dirty blonde hair standing in the middle of the building.
"Jess?" He called out.
"Felix." She yelled back and started running straight for him. Something about this seemed out.
"Jess wait." It was too late. He had taken out a powder and blown it into her face and she was now unconscious. He threw her over his shoulder. I went to run over to him but out of the shadows of the room came more and more people. Some held some taser. Before I could do anything I was tased so many times I couldn't count and eventually blacked out.

_------/(time skip\------_

"Dean?" I heard someone ask. "Dean!" I then heard someone yell. I opened my eyes. I found my self with legs and arms strapped to polls and me just hanging there. I was also wearing a collar. I looked around and saw Ethan, Emma and the with in the same situation.
"Welcome to the land of the barely living." The witch said.
"Where is Jess?" I asked them while remembering what happened.
"We have no idea. I've been trying to mind link her ever since we got here." Emma said.
"What has been going on?" I asked trying to figure out what our next step was.
"Well all three of you mutts are wearing shock collars and I'm probably going to be killed. Jess is probably dead or worse and the rest of you aren't far behind." The witch said.
I had to find Jess. I had to make sure she was safe. I growled as her brother came into view.
"Shut up." He snapped at me causing me to growl at him even more than I had. He a remote from out of his pocket and pressed a button. A shock went throughout my body.
"Bad dog, shut up and listen."

Jess POV

"Jessica?" I heard some say softly. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself face to face with my mother.
"What happened?" I asked. I couldn't remember anything.
"Did you forget to take your medication?" A nurse asked from beside me.
"W-what medicine?" I asked, I honestly had no idea that I was supposed to be taking medicine.
"It's okay it's not your fault." The nurse said as my mother sighed.
"I'm sorry." I said.
"Just make sure she gets her medicine and them let her take it easy." The nurse whispered to my mother.
"Come on let's go." My mother said while helping me stand.

Dean POV

"This is for making my sister even sicker." He said while pushing a button on the remote again and sending a shock through me.
"This is for making her think you were the good guys." He said and pressed the button sending a shock through Ethan, Emma and myself.
"And this is for making my sister love you." He yelled and sent another stronger shock through me. I growled at him again. I wanted to rip him limb from limb.
"I can't wait to see my sister come in and see all of you and feel nothing but hate." He said with a odd calm.
"Why will she hate us?" Emma cried out.
"She will know that you guys made her condition worse."
"But we didn't!" She yelled back only to be shocked.
"I'll be back with my mother and sister later." He said before leaving.