The plan

Dean POV

I woke to a scream from outside. I looked around and couldn't find Jess. I instantly jumped off the sofa and ran to where I heard the scream. There I saw Jess staring at Ethan's house. The door had been kicked in and as I got closer I saw a note stuck to the wall. It read 'you know where they are.'

I looked at Jess and she looked back at me. There were no tears in her eyes and her eyes had turned black. "If they want me they can have me. I just need everyone to be safe." She growled before storming back into our house.

I followed her and watched as she grabbed two things out of a bag. Contact lenses and hair dye.

She walked into the bathroom slamming the door behind her. During this time I tried mind linking Ethan and Emma but the connection was blocked. I growled and mind linked my father and mother. They said they would be here in a few minutes.

Suddenly the bathroom door was flung open. Jess now had black hair and purple eyes. "Jess what are you doing?" I asked her. "To get our friends back." She growled. "we need a plan." I reminded her. "I have a plan. Give them what they want." "That's a horrible plan." I said worried that my mate was going to be stolen from me and I would never see her again. "It's the only plan we've got that keeps people safe." She yelled at me before starting to make her way out of house. I grabbed her arm. "Stop. We need to think of a proper plan before we go in there." I used my alpha tone. She stopped for a second before trying to get away. Luckily my mother and father were walking in at the same time.
She seemed a little skittish of them so she ended up hiding behind my back.
I growled as I saw the witch from the other day. "I'm here to help." She tried to explain. I was about to shout at her and tell her to leave when I felt Jess grab my arm. "Listen to her." Jess whispered. "Fine." I gave up. I wanted my best friend back and so did Jess.
"We only have one plan." The witch started, "Jess and I will pretend to be wanting to join their tribe and since she is wearing a disguise they won't recognise her. Then at our first opportunity we will find your friends and get the hell out."
"When are we going?" Jess asked as she now stood in front of me.
"Jess what if they find out it's you in there?" I asked before the witch could answer her.
"I'll be fin-" I cut her off.
"You don't know that."
"Well you could pretend to be her familiar." The witch spoke up, "that way you'll be with her constantly."
"I'm not going to be able to stop you so I guess I'll have to." I replied.
"You will have to go today. We will be getting a army ready to invade in case this plan goes south." My dad said.
"Then I'll go shift."