Grilled cheese

Dean POV

We were in my escape cave. I guess you could call it that. From a very young age I had come here when I was angry, upset or just needed to relax. Not many people new about it.
As I looked as the sleeping Jess. She was all mine. I just couldn't get over her story either. She was abused I guess from a young age and then  her brother had helped her escape probably only to be punished by whatever those people would do to him. I started getting angry as I thought about her mother. She must be an evil woman to do something so despicable to such a young wolf.
My mother mind linked me "I'm sorry for scaring her could you please tell her how sorry I am." She apologised. "She is fine now but I don't know." "What's that supposed to mean?" She questioned me and just at that moment I felt my little mate shiver.
"We'll talk later. I'm coming back with her now so please give us a day alone so I can look after her." "Yes we're leaving now." She said before our mind link was cut off.

When they get back to their house.

I set her down on the sofa as I made a really quick lunch. I wanted to get to know my mate.
A few minutes later she was awake. "What are you doing?" She asked me. "Making lunch. Anything you want?" I asked her. "I'll have anything." She said. I nodded and made some sandwiches. I brought them over and she happily ate one.
"So what's your favourite food?" She asked me. "Grilled cheese. What's yours?" "Pizza." We continued asking each other questions until it was dark.
"Please let me take over." Derek begged. I try to deny him but I could even see that Jess was letting her wolf free. I let him do what he wanted.
We soon marked each other and fell asleep in our bed.

Short but these chapters will get longer I PROMISE.