Monster

Jess POV

Flashback

Felix told me to stand back. He shot the door open with his hands.  "Make sure to practice magic." he said. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "You are escaping." He lead me to a door and we ran to a close wood. "Keep running towards where the sun sets. You'll be safe when they catch you." he said. "Who?" I asked him. "Your new family. Now start running." I did as he said I ran threw the wood.

It was nearly night when a man grabbed me. "Who are you?" He asked me. "Jess." I replied. "where is your pack?" He asked me. I didn't know what that meant. He then corrected himself "Where is your mother?" "She is at the lab. P-please don't take me back to her." I whimpered. "It's ok let's go talk to the Alpha."

Flashback over

"where is your wound?" Martha asked me. "It must have healed." I replied nervously. "Iron wounds do not heal that quickly." She said harshly, "You must be a-" I didn't let her finish. I bolted out the door.

I started running toward the forest. I had to get away. I had to stay away. I couldn't let them bring me back to her or let them hurt me. I shifted. It felt good to run. I didn't want to leave my mate but surely even he would want me dead or worse.

"Where are you?" Dean mind linked me. I ignored him and continued running. "Please where are you?" I could practically hear a whimper. As much as I wanted to tell him and let him comfort me I just couldn't I knew he wouldn't trust me no one would.

Then I sensed them. I was lifted off of the air. "Is this her?" The boy who was levitating me asked a girl beside him. I growled at them. "Either it's her or-" he didn't get to finish that as Ethan jumped behind them. The boy jumped and in doing so dropped me. I landed on the hard ground.

He grabbed both of them. "Unless you want the alpha her I would run now." He growled at them. He let them go and they went sprinting off. "I guess I could let you keep trying to run and I could tell Dean where you are or you could come with me and tell me why you're running." he said and started walking off. I reluctantly followed him.

I followed him to a water fall. He walked through the water fall. "Something about this is wrong." Jane said.  I was about to run again when Emma walked up to me from behind. "Don't even think about running." She said while standing behind me, blocking my exit. I slowly walked through knowing who would be there. Of course Ethan and Dean were standing at the back of the cave.

Ethan walked out. "I'll be going." He said before leaving. I walked towards Dean. "Shift." he whispered. I did as I was told. He threw me a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. I put them on quickly. "Thanks." I whispered.

I took a step back still scared he would hurt me. He came closer to me. "It's ok no one is going to hurt you." Dean said to me. I felt drained emotionally. My knees went weak and I went to fall. Dean caught me and sat down while still holding me.

"You deserve the truth, but I'm scared to tell you." I whispered. "Just take your time." Dean said to me. I nodded before starting. "When I was born my mother expected me to be a full witch but she had forgotten an affair that she had, had. Her husband left her. She had always despised werewolves anyway so she started doing experiments on me to make me healthy. My brother also secretly taught me small amounts of magic. He taught me how to naturally heal myself. He was the only real family I had." I felt tears in my eyes. "He then helped me escape and I don't know w-what happened t-to him." I cried.

"It's ok." He held me closer. I felt bad for putting my worries onto him. "Ethan is a traitor." I whispered. He chuckled "why is he a traitor?" "'He gave me up." I said while nuzzling my head into his chest. I felt tiredness start to overwhelm me. I fell asleep in his arms.