magic

Jess POV

I wasn't sure how I escaped all I knew was that I closed my eyes and thought of home and when I opened my eyes I was home.
As much as I wanted to go find my mother I just couldn't. Instead I climbed onto the sofa and fell asleep.

Dean POV

No one could pick up her scent. So instead we followed her mom and brother's scent we found them in the forest. She was sitting beside him since he hadn't woken up yet. We overpowered her before she could stop us.
"Where is Jess?" I growled at her.

"why do you expect me to know?" She asked me.

"You seem to love tricking people."

"Not me this time." She smirked.
I tried mind linking her but I still could not get a hold of her.
"Fine then change me back." I growled. She flicked her hand and I was out.

Emma POV

Everyone was looking for Jess. I was incredibly worried. She is my best friend after all. I went back to her house. I don't know why I just thought she would have wanted to be there. Low and behold there she was. Asleep on the sofa in her mom's body with all her guard down.
I quickly alerted Dean's dad and Ethan before trying to wake her up.

She groaned and tried to push me off of her in her sleep. The door flung open and Ethan and Dean's dad ran in. 

"Is Dean awake yet?" I asked them.

"No he's not he is in the medical bay right now." 

"Where is my mother and brother?" I suddenly heard Jess say behind me.

I rushed over to her and hugged her. She seemed cautious and then she wrapped her arms around me.

"Please tell me they didn't hurt you." She said to me.

"They didn't." I lied to her. She didn't need to know the truth.

"I need to find my mother. Where is she?" She asked me.

"Your brother and mother are locked up. We stripped their magic from them." I told her. She un wrapped her arms from around me.

"I need to be back in my own body." She said before vanishing in front of me. 

"Looks like she's got the hang of this." Ethan said.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked Alpha and Ethan.

"For now it is definitely helpful." Alpha said.

Jess POV

I got down down to the cell where my mother was. Two of the guards stood in front of the cell. She was chained to a wall and she smirked when she was me. 

"You need to chain me up and then I will be able to get back into my own body." I told them. They did as I told them and I then swapped back into my own body. I managed to stay awake. 

They unchained me and I then teleported to where Dean was. He woke up just as I had got there. 

Ethan, Dean's dad and Emma were there. He looked at me and climbed off of the bed he was laying on. He then practically tackled me into a hug. I teleported us away from them and to the waterfall he had brought me too. It felt like it had been years since we had been here.

"Is it really you?" He asked me. I nodded. 

"I love you Dean."

"I love you too Jess."