Believe it's me

Jess POV

"Jess!" I heard him yell again it was starting to turn into a plead. I wanted to shout back to him but I still couldn't talk.
"Is this part of your plan?" Sally yelled at me as the guard went and grabbed Dean and pulled him in here.
"They swapped you as well didn't they?" He asked. I pulled on the shackles as I tried to get to him and hug him but the restraints were too strong.
"Why haven't you answered anything that we have asked you she?" The guard said.
"She's been enchanted not to." Sally said as she snapped her fingers, "you should be able to speak now."
"Do you believe I am Jess now?" I yelled and practically sobbed. The shackles were taken off of me and I stood up.
"I need to go kill that horrible excuse of a mother." I shouted but I felt myself start to shake. I fell back down to the ground and I threw up.
"You are in no condition to do that." Sally said as I shakily stood back up.  "It's my fault all of you are in danger. I-I don't want you to be in danger anymore." I said. Dean suddenly pulled the guard and Sally out before shutting the gate behind him.
"She's done enough to you in your life. You need a chance where you don't have to worry and just have to have faith that we'll get you out of this." Dean said before taking Sally and the guard with him and walking out of the prison.

Alpha Jerome POV (aka Dean's dad)

Jess had just walked into my office dragging an unconscious Dean behind her. She wasn't crying but she seemed worried.
"What happened?" I asked her while standing up and starting for my son.
"Dean and Jess' bodies have been swapped don't trust them just take them down." My beta told me.
"H-he was knocked out by my mother." The imposter cried." I quickly ran over and pinned her to the ground.
"W-what are you doing?" She yelled as she  tried to get her hands free.
"Shut up." I replied. "They are in my office help me get them into cells." I sent throughout Dean's pack and the high ranks who would help me as king.
Guards rushed in and grabbed them. They pulled them out to the prison and I followed them.
I was met by the man who I had been told was Jess' brother.
"Dad it's me." He said as he hugged me.
"Is Jess okay?" I asked him.
"Yes but she's weak and I'm not sure she'll be okay swapping bodies back again." "Let me see her." He nodded and took me down to her cell. She wasn't there.
"Jess?" He called. The cell door was still shut and nothing in the room showed sign of a struggle. Where was she?