Banish

Jess POV

I woke up to something hitting my stomach hard. I was up in a flash to see Grace standing beside the bed with her hand over my stomach. "Good morning, Luna." she smirked. Someone pushed me off the bed from my other side. I groaned as I felt the pain of being hit start to sink in.

"Is that really all our Luna is good for?" She laughed. I tried to stand up but was swiftly pushed back down. "I will be a better Luna." she whispered. she started pressing on my wound making me feel dizzy. I threw a punch at her but missed.

"Take her down now!" Jane hissed. As Grace pushed down harder I fell to the ground. I then rolled under the bed. I crawled out the other side and got in a fighting stance.

"How cute the injured Luna thinks she can fight." Grace laughed. The door opened and Dean's dad the i king stood in the doorway. "I'm sure even injured she can take down a pathetic little omega such as you." He said, "Let's put it this way Grace. You are fighting to stay in a pack. Jessica show her."

I nodded and when he finished speaking she lunged at me. I dodged her and when she got close enough I punched her. She surprised me and grabbed me by the throat and pushed me up against a wall.  I grabbed her arm and tried to twist it round her back but she was prepared this time. "I see you've learnt." I muttered under my breathe as she threw me to the floor and kicked me.

I dragged her down with me and pinned her to the ground I grabbed her arms and pushed them behind her back. I knew I would end up taking it too far so I got off her and stood away. As she panted on the ground I felt someone grab me from behind. I instantly knew it was Dean because I could sense him. "Are you alright, did she hurt you?" he asked me. "No." I replied, "but do you know what just happened because I don't." I felt him tense up "You can't remember?" "Dean I can remember but I don't get what just happened." I explained and he relaxed. I watched as his mother walked in.

"Dean can I borrow your mate?" She asked. I felt him reluctantly let go of me. She beckoned me and suddenly my feet felt like  90 tonnes. I slowly followed her out of the room. I followed her into a room I hadn't been in.

Dean POV

"Now that that's sorted we need to talk about the witch sightings." My dad said and the mood went even worse. I could believe he let her fight Grace. "They we spotted on our territory and that wouldn't have been bad if they hadn't started casting a spell at those pups." I stated. "Maybe it has something to do with those rogues attacking?" He threw that question up into the air. I felt nervous that they could hurt her again. He sensed this and he started with his 'wise' words "She's a good fighter and will be a good Luna. She just needs to let her wolf loose and for you to be less protective." I did get that but she was my mate my one and only and if she got hurt I would hurt more.

Jess POV

Flashback

I broke the cage down. I saw my mother in front of me. she was holding a metal stick in front of her. "Darling get back in the cage." She whispered. I saw sparks coming off of the stick. "I don't like it." I whimpered. "We just need to make sure your healthy. We wouldn't want you to let it take control again would we?" she asked me and forced me back into the cage.

I heard her walk away. "We need to escape." Jane said. Jane is the girl who lives in my head. "I'm not supposed to talk to you." I whispered. "I am a part off you Jessica." she said before leaving me.

I boy walked up to the cage. I was scared at first I didn't know who it was and then I recognised him. It was Felix my brother.

Flashback over

"Luna what is it you need to talk to me about?" I asked Dean's mother and our queen. "please Jessica call me  Martha. I just I want to know why you continued fighting even when you were injured." The truth I couldn't tell her that then she would have to know about my mother. I know it was bad to lie to the queen but I couldn't face the truth again. "I don't like anybody getting hurt and if I need to get hurt for that to stop I will." "any reason?" "no!" I answered maybe a little to quickly. She nodded, "mind if I look at the wounds?" I couldn't really say no "go ahead." I pulled the sleeves of my shirt up. I took a looked at where the wound should have been and it was no longer there.

"No." I muttered. she was going to see. she was going to see me for what I really am. A monster.