2

Harry and I bought a lot of candy, ice cream and soda. We had to argue about which ice cream flavour we wanted and ended up buying two tubs, one with cookies and cream, which was my favorite and one with oreo, which was Harry's favorite. 

We walked into our apartment and to my bedroom so we could find movies. I walked to where my movies laid in a basket while Harry laid down in my bed. I was about to suggest a movie when Harry interrupted me. 

"Vic, really? You got the CD he made your sister once again?" Harry scoffed. I sighed, sitting up from the floor. 

"Yeah. I mean she doesn't like the music he likes so she just gives them to me. I like them though." I mumbled.

 "That's so wrong. Claire is such a bitch. I don't understand why he wants to be in a relationship with her." Harry muttered. I sighed.

"I know,". 

"He chose the wrong sister." Harry stated, making me raise my eyebrows. 

"What do yo mean?" I asked. 

"Well, it's true. He deserves someone better and I mean I know you have a crush on him and everything. He would be more happy with you." Harry explained. 

I frowned, looking down at my hands. 

"Well, he didn't even know my name until yesterday, he's probably forgotten my name again too. I'm nothing to him." I shrugged, trying to pretend like it didn't hurt me. 

Harry frowned, but nodded. I was thankful that he didn't say anything more about it, because I didn't want to think about how Luke didn't even know me. 

"To Claire, I want to appologize to you for last night. I love you very much so here's some songs I think you'll like. Hope you're not angry anymore. x Luke" Harry read from the back of the CD. 

"He's into deep shit, poor guy." Harry sighed, laying the CD down. I nodded. 

"I feel bad for him." I muttered. 

"Yeah. Well, let's stop talking about him and find a movie." Harry said, shoving me away from all my DVDs. I groaned as I fell to the floor, but Harry was laughing. 

"You're so stupid." I pouted. 

"I'm sorry Vic, you were in my way." Harry winked. 

After a lot of discussion we ended up with the Batman triolgy. 

"Let's see the movies in the living room." I said, grabbing Harry's arm and pulling him with me. We sat down on the couch and I put my feet in Harry's lap while Harry glared at me. 

"I love you Harry, please let me have my feet in your lap." I pouted. Harry rolled his eyes. 

"Fine," he said with a lot of chocolate in his mouth. 

He put on the movie and we grinned at each other before paying attention to the movie. 

We were in the middle of the first movie when we heard footsteps. Harry and I turned around and saw Luke and Claire walking in to the living room. Claire rolled her eyes as she saw Harry and me. 

"Oh god, what are you nerds doing?" she snapped. 

I felt my cheeks heat up and avoided looking at Luke. 

"Shut the fuck up, Claire." Harry snapped back. 

I couldn't avoid looking at Luke. I noticed that he was standing behind Claire, his arms wrapped around her waist. He was looking down at her, literally with heart eyes, and I couldn't stop myself from frowning.