Part 2

----
I walked home since I didn't want to be in the car with Luke and Jai.
Today was alright I guess, I avoided Luke, Jai and Daniel but Chloe was in 2 of my classes and kept bothering me....

But other than that, today was alright..

I went home to see the boys in the
living room watching TV and eating.
I slammed the door and they immediately looked at me
"Where were you" Jai said
"Somewhere" I said with an attitude and walked straight to my room and slammed my door once again..
As you all know I dislike all of there presence..

I heard the door open and thought my mom came home...I walked out the room and went to the living room and seen Chloe..Oh joy!!
She gave me a disgusted look.
"What are you doing here" she said with attitude.
"I live here?" I said in a duhhh tone and went back in my room slamming it again...
I took out a random book and started to read it.
My door suddenly flew open, to reveal my brother.

"Sadie you wan-"

"No" I simply said cutting him off

"You didn't eve-"

"Nope"I said with my eyes glued on the book

"Shut up, come to a party with us?"he asked rudly...well then.

"Excuse me?"I looked at him

Did he seriously ask me to go to a party with him?My brother?What kind of shit is this..

"Your coming to a party with us, get ready" he closes the door, not even caring for my response

Wtf I don't even go to party's, let alone knowing how to dress for one...

I stood up and walked towards my door and opend it, to see Chloe and Daniel outside my door...
They turned around
"What?"Daniel asked rudly

"Don't what me, and how am I suppose to dress, I never been to a party" I asked annoyed

"Shocker" Chloe said

"Was that a mosquito talking?" I looked around purposely and acted confused.

"Uhmmmmmm" Daniel looked at me and thunk with his tiny brain, and suddenly his eyes widened

"Chloe help her, your a girl"he looked at Chloe

"What No!??"we both said at the same time

"Hurry up and be nice you two"Daniel said ignoring us and walked away, leaving me and Chloe by ourselfs..

"Well we don't got all day" she said and grabbed my wrist and pulled me in my room and closed the door...well alrighty then...

She went straight to my closet and was searching for a dress as I just looked around my room awkwardly, sitting on my bed...
She pulled out a familiar big black box with a big pink bow, that made my heart shatter by looking at it...

"What's in here"she asked with curiosity

I stood frozen and stared at it..She read the note in it and looked at me with sorrow in her eye..That's the first...

"This is from beau, isn't it?"she asked
I nodded and somewhat smiled by thinking of him.

"Daniel hasn't told me what happen to him..Can you?"she asked as I stood there staring at the ground with a tear coming down my eye...

She got up and sat next to me and hugged me...I stood there in shock..Did she just hug me?She's mean to me wtf..

"I heard about him but they never told me how he..died..can you please tell me?"she looked at me with sorrow in her eyes still, I nodded.