Part 11

"Sup"i walked out my room to see just Daniel drinking a beer, and watching football..
I walked to the living room trying to work it all out, with the heels, since i kinda don't know how to walk in them.
Daniel turned his head at me, taking a sip of his beer..
He glanced at me up and down, while i smiled awkwardly at him.
"You look nice"he smiled at me
I looked at him and looked at the door.
"Were are the things at?There always here?" I asked him referring to luke and jai.
"Well jai left somewhere, and luke never came back."he slouched back.
I was about to say something but the front door opened.
I looked and saw it was jai..In...a suit?He looked so good- shit...
He glanced at me quickly and looked at Daniel, and turned his head towards me again, taking a good look at me.
I smiled awkwardly again, and looked at the wall, while my body was faced towards him...
"Stop staring at me"i said quietly, obviously blushing.
I looked back at him, and he broke from his glance with a chuckle, and looked down.
"Ready?"he smiled
"Uhm yeah?"i said more as a question..
Ugh why cant i be outgoing..Im so shy,and awkward., qufndjfidjfjwdiid.
He looked at me again and smiled, taking my hand and leaded me out the house.
"Have her back by el-"
"Shut up daniel!" I cutted him off yelling, making jai chuckle...
Why am i being so quiet around him..ughhhh its a date damn it....ill just pretend were somewhat 'friends' and this isnt a date, so i dont go all awkward and quite..I never been on a date, fuck my life rn..
He opened the car door for me but i swapped his hand away..
"Dont be cheesy"i laughed, he put his arms up in defense.
"Alright Alright sorry sorry"he chuckled going around the car to the driver seat.
I closed the door and he did also..
"Wait wait wait...."i stopped him from starting the car..
"Huh?"he looked at me confused
"I kinda dont wanna go on a 'date' "i smiled awkwardly
"Are yo-"
"Lets just go to the beach"i said cutting him off from the forming bitch fit he was gonna have.
He put his hand on the wheel and sighed, looking down at my leg and back at my eyes..
"Its 8pm" he stopped
I looked at him hoping he'll say yes.
"Do you really wanna go"he asked looking in my eyes.
"Yeah ill feel awkward going on a date, i never went on one before, and maybe the beach would be less awkward and fun"i said hoping he'd agree..
He sighed
"fine, go get your swimsuit or whatever "
He said which made me sighed of relief.
"I really wanted to go on a date with you, but whatever"i hear him mumbled under his breath, and looked out the window.
I sighed "im sorry jai." I looked at him
"I'm just not ready yet, probably never will because i hate the idea of 'dates' "i chuckled
"You don't like dates?"he looked at me
I shook my head "no, i never been on one and never want to, just the idea of it" i scrunched my face, which caused him to chuckle while his his head back..
"Ill give you the dress and everything back alright " i said getting out the car.
"No no, keep it alright, just a little memory to have, rejecting my offer for a date" he laughed which caused me to groan
"Jaiiii stop, ill be right back"i hysterically whined running back to the house with the heels.
I opened the door and saw Daniel crashed out on the couch with 3 bottles of beer lying everywhere...He's one weird thing...he sleeps on the couch all the time, but he has a room..with a comfy ass bed..one weird thing...
I go to my room and take the heels off and put them back in the bag, along with the necklace and dress....
I put the bag on my dresser, not even noticing my big smile looking at it...Wow..i was actually about to go on a date...wow...Why am i smiling-auejrjsjejf
I threw on my black two piece swimsuit and a black cardigan over me, and slipped on some black flip flops...This is better then a fancy date..The beach...at 8pm lol...
I threw my hair in a messy bun and walked outside my room, bumping into someone..
I looked up and saw jai, out of his suit, and into a black shirt and blue pants..
"Ready"he said taking my hand once again.
He pulled me and leaded me outside and into his car, driving to the beach..