part 6

----left off----

I quickly glared at Luke and he stopped laughing...He annoys me so much ..them both, just not even talking pushes my buttons.

I get up
"Chloe you gonna stay with Daniel or ??" I go walk to my room .

"Yeah I'll talk to you in the morning, night" she snuggled to his chest....

awww but then I hate Daniel so ew .

I walk to my room and plopped on my bed and the door swung open, to reveal a pissed lookin jai...He closed the door and locked it ..Uhm.

"Rematch me or I'll do something you won't like" he said in a serious tone holding up a controller getting closer to me.

Oh god why is this game so serious.... fuck I won, get over it

"Ha, no" I said and plopped a chocolate in my mouth...

"Wait what was that?" He said getting close trying to intimidate me

I got up from my bed to face him..We were now face to face.

"I said. NO" I said it real loud and clear and turned away to walk towards my bed but suddenly got pulled back and he crashed his lips to mines....what the fuck...I tried to get out of his grip since we all know I dislike him...
But he held both of my hands and stepped closer deepening the kiss....At some point, I admit I was starting to get into it...
I kissed back as he put his
Hand under my chin and back on my waist, bringing me closer, and deepening the kiss more...
He started to bring me to the bed, slowly taking off my shorts..OH FUCK TK THE NO...YOU OR LUKE AINT WINNING NO BET...

I moved his hands out the way and scoffed.
"Uhm no"I gave him a sarcastic smile
"Wha-"

"You can get out now, bye"I turned the lamp off as I here him mumble something and slammed my door shut

And with that, I went to sleep...I know most girls would be up all night, thinking about the kiss or what happen, vutbptf not me, I prefer sleep, and it ment nothing anyways, just a game...

------------

I woke up in the morning for school...Oh joy, lots of things to do, like cheer sign up.
I get up and walk to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, and left my hair a high ponytail...I took a shower last night so...

I decided I want to wear black tights, and a black Nike jacket, with my Nike shoes, since I'm gonna go to practice for cheer, so might as well be comfy...Not gonna lie, I have a curvy body, from my mom jeans, so the tights made my ass pop out...oh boy

I sprayed perfume on me and went downstairs to the living room and seen the guys and Chloe ready

"Don't you guys ever go home"I directly looked at Luke and Jai

"And not being able to see you, everyday, I don't think I can live with that" Luke said sarcastically

"I know I couldn't live with it either" I said

"Come on let's go"Daniel grabbed his keys and Chloe's hand and walked outside to the car...

I sat all the way in the back not wanting to sit near Luke and jai. .
But just my Luke I HAVE TO...

"Ugh I don't wanna sit by those things"I whined pointing at Luke and jai

"I prefer 'it' " Luke cockily said

"You weren't saying that when you were kissing me last night" Jai's said full of confidence as I snapped my head back at him wide eyed..

Everything went quiet, as I seen Chloe mouth open and Daniels to staring...