Part 4

I woke up in my bed with a major fuckin headache..I sat up and groaned, holding my head for a couple minutes, regaining the strength to sit up, And successfully did.
I was in the same dress as yesterday..
I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.
I combed my hair and put it in a high pony tail and walked out the bathroom and went to my closet and changed out of my dress and folded it nicely and put it back in the box beau gave me along with my necklace....
I threw on my Adidas Sweats and my plain black tank top, and slipped on some black socks...Ahhh now I don't feel gross..But my head is fuckin killing me...
I groaned and opened my door, not even looking were I'm going, and bumped into something.. I stumbled back and looked and saw a shirtless jai...uhm, well that's hot I admit...He smiles and passed me some asprins and I nicely took it and went to the kitchen to get water...

I took the aspirins and drank the water as I seen jai watch TV in the living room...I set the cup down, a little loud, since my head was hurting, I groaned in pain and held my head before i stumbled back.
I'm guessing I was loud since jai turned around

"You okay?" He got up and walked towards me

I nodded closing my eyes still in pain, from my head hurting... I stayed still for a couple minutes, since everything became blurry
I didn't even know I almost fell, until I saw jai caught me.
"Are you okay"I heard him say
I nodded and got up out of his grip, going into my room, but having to hold things that were near me in order to not fall...I'm guessing jai saw and helped, he picked me up and carried me to my bed and tucked me in...

"Thanks"I said and groaned from my head hurting.

"Sure"he said and was about to walk out

"Jai"I said before he could walk out.

He turned and looked at me
"Yeah?"

"On a scale to 1-10 how drunk was I?"I smirked and chuckled a bit, berly keeping my eyes open

"11 now talk to me when your better" he said and shut the door.

Wow I'm actually getting along with him...kinda...
And with that I fell asleep...
-------------------
I woke up to a bright light in my face, ugh who left the curtains up...I sighed and walked to the and closed them.
I walked out to the living room and seen jai cooking shirtless...uhm, damn...
I looked away before he caught me looking

"You feeling better?"he asked and gives me a plate of eggs and bacon...aww how cute..I still hate him....

"Yeah I'm alright I guess, weres Daniel and that other girl, uhm what's her name"I said trying to remember his girlfriends name..god how am I forgetting things..

"Chloe"he chuckles

"Yeah her"I said and took a seat with my plate.

"Oh and thank you"I smiled to him as he did the same

"I guess they crashed at the party" he said and took a seat next to me...To close if you asked me.

"Why'd you stay here then, you could of dropped me off and went back"I said taking a bit out of the food....

Holy Shit I didn't know jai could cook, I thought he only insulted people for living...

"I wasn't gonna leave you alone, drunk"he said as I stared at him, squinting my eyes.

"What?"he smiled

"Since when did you care?"I smirked and looked at him.

"Since when did I say I didn't" he says and smirks back

"Oh let's see, last month, the month before that, oh and 6 years before that" I smiled fakily as his smirk went down.

"Your seriously gonna bring that up"he says sternly