part 10

"Let's go get ice-"
"Luke I wanted to take a peaceful walk by myself, stop being annoying and leave-" I got cut off,and got picked up and thrown onto Luke's shoulder. Wow.
"Lukeee"I murmured into his back as he walked into the ice cream shop, with me flung on his shoulder..
"Alright you like strawberry right"I heard him say, which made me smile
"Yeaaaaah how'd you know"I said impressed
"Yeah tell her luke, how do you-"
"Because i know"luke cutted jai off and ordered for all of us.
---
"Can you put me down now?"I told luke as we left the shop.
"Nahh, I'm comfortable"
"Well I'm not please?"I said, which he groaned and gave in, placing me gently on the ground.
"alright Sadie"jai says licking his ice cream, and walking around with us.
Luke gave me my icecream
"Jaiii??"I questioned.
"let's say luke and me asked you out on a date, at the same time"he asked
"No stop-"
"Who would you pick"he continued
"Neither of you, oops"
"Well sucks for you because were going on a date tonight"luke blurted in, causing me to snap my neck at him.
"Or so you think-"
"And were going on a date tomorrow"jai said smiling, and eating his ice cream.
"No were not"I laughed
Do they think I'll seriously say 'oh sure I'll go on a date with you both, the two people who are dicks to me all the time, and maybe later I'll suck your dicks the same time' no I won't, they need help.
"Well sucks for you, you sadly are"luke said, sounding annoyed.
"No I'm no-"
"Yes you are!"he said loudly
I sighed, rolling my eyes
"Not"
"Your brother don't care about you, so if I say you are, you are, and I will force you"luke said
"Luke"jai said looking at him and back at me..
Wow did luke just say that..
I stopped walking and just stared at luke.
He sighed and looked at me, looking like he regretted the words he said.
"Your a dick, you know that"i said to luke, throwing my icecream almost at him, walking away from them both.
"So no date then?"he shouted.. Is he serious

I turned around.
"I would never go on a date with you, not saying i would, but I would much rather date jai, then you."I shouted, and turned around.
-----------
I opened the door and slammed it, walking inside.
"Woah what happe-"
"Your little fucking friend, that's what happened"I shouted , cutting off Daniel, and walked to my room, slamming the door once again.
I slipped off my clothes, and threw on some red sweats and a black tank top and slipped some gray socks on, still mad, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth,and washed my face, and sprayed perfume on, and walked to my bed and fell asleep..
-------------------
4 hours later
-------------------
"Sadie"I hear someone whisper by my ear, gently shaking my shoulder.
"Go awayyy"I murmured into my pillow
"Get up"
"Why"
"Because I wanna take you ou-"
I sat up "Luke I said no, fuck off-" I cutted myself off, it was jai
"Jai, what are you doing her-"
"Here wear this dress, get ready"he cutted me off, and shyly smiled, handing me a big black pretty bag..
I couldn't help but smile back, looking at him..
I took the bag, and saw him smile more.
"Alright I'll go, get ready"he got up and kissed my cheek"
I couldn't comprehend what the fuck just happened, so i didn't say anything.
Why am I smiling, ARAJJHTHEJGHUH IM GETTING FEELS.
NO sadie he just wants to get in your pants, remember the bet he has with luke, remember the shit they've done..
I sighed, and got up and locked my door, looking at the bag, taking out the dress, it was a beautiful black dress, that showed your back, it was all the way up to the knees, and it was my size.
How'd he know my size?
There was black heels to go with it, not high, good I hate high high HIGH HIGH heels...And a diamond necklace? Bro I would be happy if we were just going to get ice cream.....
I slipped the dress on and the heels, and left my hair in its natural curls, I went to the bathroom and washed my face, and brushed my teeth..
Wow what am I doing right now...I just practically agreed going on a date with jai..

----