Part 20

"Daniel get out i feel sick, I'll go to school tomorrow" I yell through my pillow.

I didn't really feel sick, I just wanted a excuse, I can't believe I told Jai that I use to like him, can my life ft any worse, he's gonna make fun of me now.

"It isn't Daniel" I hear from the other side of the door.

I stayed quiet, shit, well that woke me up.

"Can i come in?" He said louder

"Jai I'm tired can we argue tomorrow?" I groaned while he still kept on jiggling the door handle.

"Open the door or I'm gonna come in sooner or later"

"No" I said in a bitchy tone

"Why?" He mocked behind the door.

"Because I don't want to talk to you-"

"Sadie" I hear him and he opened the door... Dude wtf

I stood up from my bed
"who do you think you are, get ou-"
I didn't get to finish, Jai put his hand over my mouth and pinned me down on the bed and got on top of me.

I glared at him.

"What" I mumbled from under his hands and just stared at him.

"Can we talk about this-"

"NOO" I mumbled under his hand and shook my head.

"Stay still, I'll let you go just stop being mad" he said quietly, looking at me.

I stayed quiet and just glared at him until he let me go.

"Why are you in here" I pushed Jai off of me.

"I want to talk to y-"

"What is there to talk about ja-"

"I liked you to!!" He spoke over me

"I like" he corrected himself

I stared at him

"What?"

"I had a crush on you for a long time, and I thought you really didn't like me so I made excuses to hate you" he said and kept his gaze on me.

"Luk- Jai-"

"Did you call me Luke" he stood up.

"No I didn't I Berly woke up I forgot-"

"No you called me Luke, what the hell Sadie do you like him or something-"

"Ew of course not-"

"Can't believe this" Jai scoffed and walked to my door and was about to leave

"Jai wait your being a drama queen" I chased

"No you called me Luke, your obviously thinking about Him, you know what I shouldn't have even told you, I'm just gonna go, forget it alright" and with that he left.
Fuck.
Why is he mad, it's not my fault Gina had twins and I confuse them.

Ugh, I'm not even tired anymore, Jai fucked my mood of wanting to sleep all day.. Might as well go to school FUCK YOU JAI.

I Get out of bed and go straight to my closet since I'm late as ever.

I picked out a white dress with a brown belt that covered my tummy, brown boots, and a jean jacket, with a blue bracelet and earrings (pic above)

After I changed I went to the bathroom and let my long hair down, and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

Okay I'm ready I guess.

Daniel isn't here so it looks like I'm  gonna walk, yay right?

I grabbed my bag for school and- SHIT
Forgot to do my homework yesterday, fuck.
Maybe I can copy frommmmm Luke ? Wait did I make him mad to? Oh well I forgot.