Part 30

I walk and walk and walk to any empty bench, since it was lunch, still looking at the drawings.
I can't get them out of my mind.
I can't get Jai out of my mind.
Shit I fucked up.

"Attention students, tickets are on sale once again, and will end next week! Get your tickets now before they run out! And the nominee for the Prom King and Queens are up!!" The women announced through the intercom.
I rolled my eyes and spotted Chloe looking at paper and smiling.

I walked up to her and said hey
"Look at this!!" She squeeled
She pointed to the prom queen and king who were nominated and it said her and Daniels name..

"Awe congrats it sounds fun" I smiled at her

"And look you and Luke are running to" she pointed

Wait what?!!!!

I took the paper from her hand and read it.

"Prom king nominees are : Daniel Sahyounie, Luke Brooks, Jaidon Dominic Brooks-" wait what again?!!??
"Kai Lawly, Jeremy Tweno, and Peter Francen- ok so the popular boys I should say are running up. Ugh I hate this school" I said and rolled my eyes

I look at the prom queen nominees are
"Chloe heather, heather France, Kim Harold-" TORRI FUCKING LEO ARE YOU SERIOUS-
"Torri Leo" I read out loud normal, hiding the fact that I'm screaming inside.
"Sadie Sahyounie, and Emily Blake" I spoke and stared at the paper.

Who in the fuck.
Put my name.
On this fucking.
Paper.

Who in the fuck.
Put my name.
In this fucking.
Pape-

"Hey did you read" I felt a kiss on my cheek and an arm being thrown around my shoulder.
I looked up and seen Luke take the paper and read it, with a smile on his face.

"Luke I don't know-"

"Oh come on it'll be fun, were nominated, I can't believe this" he smiled looking at the paper

"No you can believe it, I'm the one who can't believe it, why would someone put my name and nominate me" I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Hey, ever since you joined the cheer squad you've gotten popular" Chloe smiled

I smiled back and looked down at the paper.. Shit.

Why was Torri and Jai n- well.... I get why Jai was nominated because he's popular but why was Torri- well... She's givin blow jobs to almost every guy so then again I know why she's nominated.
But what if they both win and-
Wait what am I saying.
I have a boyfriend

I put a smile on my face and faced Luke

"Let's go get lunch" I said and waited for him

"See you guys later!" I said to Daniel and Chloe

I walked to the lunch line which was long and waited. 

"Awe how sweet you think you'll actually wait in line, go sit down sweet pea , the lunch lady has a thing for me and she keeps my lunch.... Warm" Luke smirked

"And I'll get you yours now sit" he insist, making me roll my eyes

"Yeah yeah whatever, Mr Hott baby prostitute" I chuckled and rolled my eyes

I walked towards an empty chair and waited.

I looked around awkwardly and seen- Torri handing out cupcakes in a short skirt.

What the fuck how is that skirt allowe-

"vote for me and Jai!!" She said in her high pitch voice

Jai was next to her, looking down with his arms folded..
He looked like her doll, he wasn't saying anything.
He looked miserable with her.

"Vote for me and Jai" Torri said once again to a person walking by, handing cupcakes to them.

I stared at them for a while and got up and walked towards them

I stood infront of them, while Torri gave me the evil eye.

Jai looked worried

"Hey Uhm, Jai are you okay?" I looked at him and smiled, and glared at Torri.

"Uhm I-"

"Yeah he's okay no need to worry" Torri said glaring at me

I looked at her and back at Jai.

"Uhm okay then, I'll see you around" i looked at Jai.
He gave me a small smile

Torri noticed and stopped me from walking away
"Jai what was it your were gonna tell Sadie? Remember-"

"Torri no" he looked at her pleading?

"No Jai tell her, I think it's time she knew how you felt." She smirked and looked me up and down, giving me a dirty look. 

I looked at him and he looked like he was on the urge of saying something but didn't want to. 
I knew Torri was making him do it.

"Say It Now!" Torri yelled to jai , causing a few people to look at us

"You mean nothing to me" Jai said and looked at me in the eyes, and looked back down at the ground

"You never meant anything to me, I just wanted to use you for sex and have fun with you" he stopped and breathed in.
His eyes were getting watery as I just stared at him saying these.

He looked back up into my watery eyes and looked like he was regretting everything.

"I don't love you" he looked at me and back at a satisfied Torri.
I seen Chloe and Daniel walk by us and stop, listening to Jai say this to me, kinda like how everyone else was.

"I lied about loving you so I could just have sex with you" he said once again and breathed in, his eyes were getting more watery the more he looked at me.

I felt a tear slip out from me.

I see Daniel from the corner of my eye trying to walk towards Jai but Chloe held him back.

"Your trash, your a loser who nobody loves, not even your brother, that's why he let me and Luke do that bet-"

"Alright you dick that's enough!" I heard someone say and punch Jai in the face.
I jumped up and looked- it was Daniel?
I looked around and saw a bunch of people staring at me, I was so embarrassed, I probably looked like a hot mess..
Tears were running down my eyes-
I locked eyes with Luke.
Who was standing in the crowd.

He... He heard everything.

I looked at him and at Daniel and back at Jai who was looking at me with hurt in his eyes..
I looked up at Torri and walked backwards, I turned around and ran out the gate.
I ran so fast, I just wanted to go someone, not my house, i have to go to our special place.