Part 45

LEFT OFF

It was quiet, I didn't know what to say, I felt numb.

"I'm sorry, I- I" he stopped, still staring at the ground.

"He always had you, and I've been jealous, that I- I cared more about popularity than my own happiness, and I guess in some way....I always wanted to be him... He was always happy, he always had the girls, he was always liked for being himself and I was always liked for being someone i wasn't, And when Beau left, I-I guess I didn't wanna care about it, I wanted to think it was more of a blessing of him gone" he stopped

"But it wasn't, I just- I guess I put the blame on him for not being him, for... For not being happy" I seen his jaw clench as he was in thought, staring at the ground.

"Jai, it's okay to cry" I smiled at him, knowing that's what he wanted to do.

"I don't cry" he let out a chuckle and glared at me weirdly.

"Everyone always cry, it's okay to say you gotta weak spot, you don't always have to be tough" I smiled at him

"I said I don't cry" he let out an annoyed chuckle again while I rolled my eyes.

I sighed and sat on his lap, grabbing his hands as I saw his eyes never leave me.

"you can cry, I'm not gonna laugh at you, I mean, I'd want a shoulder to cry on if someone left to" I smiled at him, feeling my heart ache from the thought of Beau but didn't show.

He locked eyes with mine and just smiled at me

"Come here" he whispered, cupping my cheeks and slowly pressed his lips on mine.

"I love you" he stopped, looking up into my eyes while our faces hovered next to eachother.

I felt my heart beat, my stomach turn, I don't even know what I feel.

I leaned back away from him while I still sat on his lap.

"Jai" is all I could say and just looked at him while I shook my head slightly, sending him an apologetic look.

"It's alright, you don't have to say it" he smiled at me.

I looked down, getting off of him

And sat down on my bed next to him.

He sighed

"Do you still wanna go to the carnival" he changed the subject.

I looked at him and smiled, while nodding.

"Get ready Im gonna talk to Daniel real quick" he leaned in, giving me 4 fast but slow playful/ meaningful kisses, before getting up and walking out of my room.

He said he love me.
Did he really mean I- no he probably didn't, nothing lasts forever, this might just be a faze

He didn't mean it...

Nothing's forever.

Why does my stomach and heart feel weird at  the thought of him saying he loved

Booooom bitches!!!! Comment what should happen in the next chapter or ideas and I might just use one of them!!