Scoutt Scares Daddy and Sherlock

John POV

Sherlock....Sherlock just called me, . Scoutt stopped breathing. I can't lose her too . I've lost one of my three loves , two left and now .....
I got in a cab and got a call from Lestrade .

"Lestrade how .. how is she?" I get out?"

"Well she's a minor and neither of us are family so we haven't gotten to go in yet ."

"That's ... that's beyond stupid . Sherlock's her godfather and they still won't let him in? " oh this doesn't sound good. I don't think I could take it if I lost Scoutt,too.

"WAIT ? You made Sherlock her godfather? Um I'm sure Sherlock must of tried that , but I'll tell him to try again." Lestrade said.

"K I'm about a block away. "

\\\\\\\\\\\at the hospital//////////////////

"Hey my baby girl ,Mary Scoutt Watson, was admitted here. Can you tell me what room she's in ?"I ask the woman at the front desk.

"Yeah, but can I see your ID , sorry we have to do this with minors." She says and I quickly get out my license.

"261." She says, after checking my ID  and then I run . I run as fast as my short little legs will go.

I only stopped when I saw Sherlock and Greg at the Emergency Room desk.

" Miss , I'm Scoutt's father and these gentlemen are close friends , they should be admitted." I say.

"Ok sir , we are only one at a time, and I'm not sure I can let the other men through." She answered me .

"Miss, Sherlock's Scoutt's bloody godfather and Greg, well just let them through .....please." I argue tiredly .

"Ok sir , I can do that ." And with that Sherlock, Greg , and I go and find "261"

We got there and she was hooked up to a bunch of machines and it nearly broke my heart.

"John ...." I hear Sherlock say, but I just  stand there, watching my poor baby girl.

"Hello . I assume your family, I'm Mar-"

"Scoutt. Scoutt is what we call her." Sherlock says calmly.

"Okay sorry. Well anyways this is pretty normal for babies. Scoutt seems to be barely depended on the oxygen machine , so I was thinking that we would take her off it , monitor her all night and then release her in the morning if that's all right with her father." The doctor says.

"I'm her father," I say, "how dependent is she on the machine ?"

"Less than ten percent." The doctor says .

"And she'll be monitored? And can I stay here?" I ask .

"Yes and of course." The doctor answers.

I sit down and the doctor leaves .

.