The Scariest Halloween

Halloween Night

John POV

Tonight has been amazing so far. Whatever is going with Sherlock , we have been able to put it aside for the night. Hopefully all will be ok soon, but for now we are living in the moment .

"Hey John , can you take Scoutt , she's getting a little heavy?" Sherlock asked.

"Yeah, hand her over ." I said playfully and took Scoutt," has my little girl had too much candy?"

"John , um John......" I look over and OH MY, OH MY Sherlock had passed out . I went over to where he was and I sat down and called an ambulance. Then when they finally came and we were on own way to the hospital I called Greg.

"Greg gre....."

"John what's wrong?" Greg asked.

"Sherlock. Um can you do me a favor? Can you come get Scoutt ? "
I pleaded.

"Yeah John, um I can do that . Um so where do I meet you?" Greg asked.

"Hospital , I'll- I'll text you when we get there....."

" Kk , I'm on my way. " Greg said then hung up.

We arrived at the hospital , it was in chaos , apparently a lot goes on on Halloween. Sherlock was still unconscious and I was a nervous wreck. They put him in a room and I wasn't allowed in . Lestrade was in the waiting room when I got there.

"Um , what happened?" Greg asked.

"We were trick- or- treating , he asked if I could take Scoutt because she was getting heavy and I did, then he was saying my name , I turned around and then I saw him laying on the sidewalk and he wouldn't wake up.,"I said while trembling, "they won't let me see him yet. Um can you take her ?" I say handing Scoutt over .

"Ok um I'll watch after her , um can I use your flat ? She would probably prefer it and well my house isn't , well clean nor baby proof." Greg asked while rocking Scoutt.

"Yeah of course and I'll let you know if anything changes. Um thanks and I can take her off your hands in a few hours-" I started and then Greg cut me off.

" No , I can watch her as long as you want, just take care of Sherlock, would you? The world may be a little more annoying with him around, but it definitely is better." Greg said.

"Yes of course . Thank you so much your ..a real proper mate." I said .

"Ok well unless you need us Scoutt and I will be at 221b ." And with that Greg left.