The Most Amazing and Weirdest Thing to Ever Occur at 221b

Sherlock POV

I am so excited to go home today. I can't wait to see Scoutt, I can't believe that I forgot about my precious little angel. I feel so bad about forgetting about her and John. I can't image how John must have felt, he did not even know that it was only temporary. What if I hadn't gotten my memory back ? I assume we could have started over , it's not like I wasn't already in love with him back then. What if I wouldn't have remember John at all? That would have killed him.

"Sherlock," John says waving his head in front of my face ," earth to Sherlock. "

"Yeah , sorry , my mind was wandering there." I replied.

"Do you want to talk about it?" John asked, trying not to sound worried.

"No ,I'm fine John, really, I just want to go home." I say.

" okay Sherlock, I'll go ask." John said and he left.

-back at 221b

"Are you going to go in or are you just going to stare at the door?" John asked jokingly.

I was only staring, because I was deducting. The door knocker was not straight , but it had been moved. meaning Mycroft is here , he fixed the knocker and then realized for the first that he had done it and then he tried putting back to its original spot. I then thought that surely Mycroft would not have come over , unless he was seriously worried about me. It is so amusing when he cares, because as John has stated, "we Holmes brothers can be as cold and hard as statues ."

I then opened the door and we went in. We then saw the most amazing and weirdest sight ever in our apartment.
Seating on the floor was Lestrade and Mycroft and walking back and front in between them was Scoutt.