The Fault in Our Stars

OKAY SO IM GONNA MAKE THIS CHAPTER UNIQUE, BECAUSE OF THE UNUSUAL CHARACTER TRAITS THAT YOU DONT NORMALLY SEE FROM THE CHARACTERS AND IM ALSO GONNA TRY TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONG . HOPE YOU ENJOY :) AND SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG.

Mycroft's POV

"Mycroft , Sherlock's back in the hospital , he's lungs are full of liquid and they don't know if he'll survive ." I hear John tell me over the phone . I'm speechless and shaking I know I don't act like it , but I love my brother deeply . I can't bear to image him in this much pain.

"I'll be right o-over ." I say with a stutter , ugh I hate displaying signs of emotion. I then hang up before John can say anything back.

~outside Sherlock's hospital room

"Hello Mycroft, thanks for coming , I know you've been busy with work." John greets me. Even someone that doesn't use deduction could tell that he'd been crying a lot and that he was scared of losing Sherlock .

Please , please Sherlock be okay . Please , I don't think I could live, without you .

How is he ? Can I see him?" I ask.

"Yeah , but he's not awake."

I then follow John into Sherlock's room.

Sherlock's connected to so many tubes and wires , it hurts so much to see him like this . Im his older brother I'm suppose to protect him, I know I couldn't have fully prevented this, but I could've at least stopped his smoking

"Um I'll leave you guys alone ." John says and turns to leave.

Ugh emotions , Sherlock why do you have to be dying and making me act.....human .

*beep beep........ the machine  goes flatline

"Help ! Someone , please , please help him." I screamed , a tear rolling down my face for the first time since I was 6.

Doctors and nurses rush in and kick  me out . Now I'm standing back in the hallway with John, who's just looking towards the room tears streaming down his cheeks, his hand over his mouth keeping his screams from escaping . He looks like he's in a lot of pain, it looks like it's taking all his energy not to break down completely .

This is all driving me mad , I head outside for a smoke , kinda ironic , but I don't care if they kill me , I just don't want to think about my baby brother......

And I break down.

Sherlock, please , please don't die.

William Sherlock Scott Holmes do not die on me  you lazy ignorant sociopathic man ! I repeat DO NOT DIE ON ME!

I must be going mad thinking things like this as if he could hear my cries through some sort of telepathically system.

John's POV

*beep beep the machine goes flatline

I stand there frozen as I hear the sound that most likely means the death of one of the people I care about the most, in this horrible world. Doctors and nurses rush in and Mycrofts kicked out of the room .

No please no ! I- I can't lose him , I just can't . I won't be able to live without him. I can't do it again, I don't know how I did it the first time, but this time it would be real and so much more has happened and..... I just .......NO! Why him? Why us? Can't he just stay with me a bit longer? Please if there's a God please make Sherlock stay.

I continue to stand there, storing at the room, why I do  I don't know, it not  it's going to make a difference. Tears are rolling down my cheeks in multitudes , but I for care, I keep my hand clamped over my month , because if I don't I know I will start screaming and won't stop , until someone injects me with a sedative and I don't want to wake up and he's gone.

Mycroft leaves

I need to scream ! I can't just stand here ! I wish I could do something , ugh, the man I love is dying and there isn't a single thing I can do .

A doctor walks out

"Hello um are you family? " the doctor asks .

"Sherlock's boyfriend.." I answer waiting for the 'that doesn't count as family, bye bye' routine or even just the awkwardness that follows when someone founds out that you are gay.

" okay so I'm not going to be stupid and deprive you of information like other stupid doctors . So we got Sherlock stable again, but we do not know if he's going to make , or even just make it through the night . He's awake now if you would like to see him. "

My emotions are all over the place I'm obviously  overjoyed that he's alive , but he still may not make it and really he's just suffering longer  .

''Sherlocks awake" I text Mycroft and then go in.