Start of School and a New Friend

???????? POV

My first day of school since I moved here. I wasn't very excited. It was hard enough making friends at my other school, why did we have to move again? Oh wait, because the school I went to was filled with druggies. In fact that's what all of my friends were.

I never took any drugs myself, but hanging out with those guys did make me tough. I didn't take crap from nobody. I didn't care who they were at where they came from. If you piss off me, you're in big trouble. But over all I'm a pretty swell guy to get along with.

I heard a guy got around the rules with wearing a mask to this school, so why not wear one myself?

I put on my poker face mask and headed for the bus stop. What a day this is going to be.

Wildcats/Tyler's POV

"Johnathan?" I looked next to me to see him holding my arm like his life depended on it.

He groaned "What?" He never opened his eyes. He just snuggled his face closer to my arm. It was kinda cute-
Ohh Hell Nah. Okay I take it back, plus I have no time for lollygagging, we gotta get to school!

"Delirious! Get the fuck up bitch! We gotta go!"

My clock read 7:30. And we had to be there by 8.

He groaned once again not letting go of my arm.

"Alright fucktard, you asked for it." I pushed him off the bed with the arm that he was holding. He fell and made a big thump.

He was finally awake. "The hell?" I threw a pillow at his face.

"Get ready! I'll drive us." I was one of the only friends that had a car to drive other than David.

"Okay, okay."

We slipped on our clothes. Me, a white-t and some jeans, and Johnathan, wearing his blue hoddie as always, and his mask, but before he put on his mask I took a glance at his face. It looked good, except for the giant swollen bruise on his left cheek.

I starred at him for a moment, criticizing his dad in my own head.

"What?" He broke me out of my trance.

I shook my head, "Nothing."

"Okay then," he said. Eyeing me suspiciously.

"Alrighty lets go!" We rushed into the car and sped off.

Evan's POV

I flipped out a little when I didn't see Jon get on the bus. Where could he be? Was he okay?

He hadn't returned any of my text or calls last night.

Maybe he got robbed?

Oh shit. Please let him be okay, please, please, please.

"Evan? You okay?" Craig asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Has Jonathan texed you at all since yesterday?"

"Um, well since you mentioned it, no."

The Craig gave me this smug look, "Your worried about him aren't you?"

I blushed, "Maybe a little."

The Sweedish guy gave a laugh from behind us.

"Well," said the Sweden, "Someone's got a crush."

My face got darker. "Um no." I turned away from them, nervous that they'd find out just by looking at me.

"Well then they must be dating!" He replied happily.