Party at Evans and weird stories (a really weird chapter)

Jonathan POV

"I stepped off the bus and walked to the house. When I got home I then i got ate by a shark then died, then I went up to heaven got some doughnuts and choked on one and died again. horrible death. Doughnut was good tho.shark not so much. Didn't eat him but you know what i mean.and if you wanna know it was blueberry doughnut. very tasty. And at that moment a unicorn passed by me it had a Dora face which was kinda scary but then i saw she had a magic wand and I tried taking it but she yelled swiper no swipeing. then I looked up at her. held up my doughnut and said doughnut?

I DIED THE END" Evan finished the story. We played the game where you go around in a circle and say a sentence at a time, and create a story together.

Everyone cracked up laughing. It was finally Friday and we were having a party at Evans since his parents went on a business trip for the next few months. Hopefully he forgot about what happened on Tuesday.

Everyone was drunk. We were drinking beer and cheap wine. Everyone was probably staying over since no one would be able to drive home. We were playing stupid games like pass the story on, and truth or dare. Nogla had to shove a small pickle up his nose and leave it there for 10 seconds. It was so funny. When he pulled it out no one could tell if it was snot on it or pickle juice. (eww)

~Time skip I'm really lazy lately~

Everyone was either passed out on the couch, a chair, or the living room coffee table.I wasn't sure where Evan went. He said about an hour ago he needed to use the bathroom. He hasn't come back since. I think I should go check on him. I headed up the stairs, before I could get to the bathroom at the end of the hall someone pulled me by my hoodie into a room. "Ahhhh!" I screeched."You scared the shit outta me!"

"Shhh," Evan gently shushed me as he pushed me against the wall. "We don't want to wake anyone Delirious, now do we." His lips were pressed against my ear. His hot breath sent shivers down my spine. I felt a blush form on my face, and my pants tighten around my lower area. Having him this close to me made me tingle inside. I could smell the alcohol in his breath. He slowly lifted my mask and I didn't stop him. He tossed my mask over to the side. We peered into each others eyes for what felt like forever then he spoke, "You have such beautiful eyes Jonathan~" His eyes were lust filled but I could also see the drunkness in them.

I held back a moan. I loved the seductive way he talked to me. I'd fuck him right then and there but, I knew better. He was drunk and confused. I didn't want to use him like that. I gently pushed him away. "Evan drunk." He pouted then looked up at me "So are you," he said.

"Yeah, not as bad though!" My words came out harsher than they meant too. "You need some sleep" I then dragged him over to the bed. "Please lay with me." He said it in such a sadden tone that if I said no he might of cried. "Sure." He smiled at my response then jumped in bed pulling all the covers toward his side.

"Hey asshole," I whisper yelled "share!" He turned away from me, chuckled lightly, then I heard soft snoring. I smiled happily and claimed in under the blankets wrapping my arms around him. I pressed my for head against his back and drifted off to sleep to his soft breathing.

A/N XD my friends were bored at school and wanted to help with the chapter so they did the beginning (you know, with the doughnuts and sharks :D. Honestly I didnt know what they were going for..... But hey, it turned out not so bad!