Apologies for Lunch

Jonathan's POV

I woke up next to Wildcat. He was still sound asleep. I got up and got ready for school. In the process I must've woken him up.

"My bad."

He groaned and rubbed sleep from his eyes.

"It's fine, lets just get ready for school."

************************************************************

Silence. That was all there was for most of the drive. I decided to step up, things needed to be fixed.

"You both need an apology," I stated blankly.

"What? What do you mean?" His eyes focused more on the road now then ever.

"I mean I need to apologize, and you two need to apologize, to each other."

"I don't know about this...I'm sure Evan's pretty pissed at me still."

"Please, if you guys are really my friends," Sadness over whelmed my voice.

He sighed quietly. "Okay, fine."

I gave a small victorious smile. I hope this works.

*************************************************************

(Time-skip)

Mini's POV (This is from the sneek peek!)

So many things went down yesterday that I just did not want to remember. Who in the Hell wasn't surprised? I can't BELIEVE what happened between Delirious and Tyler. Just, wow. I kept replaying the scene inside my head. Evan almost beat up one of our friends. And my favorite friend at that.

I ran my fingers through my red tinted hair as I walked down the hallway to lunch. Today was going to be an awkward day. Tyler seems to really care about Jonathan. That's too bad though... I really wanted to tell Tyler how I truly felt about him.

*********************************************************************

Evan's POV

It's finally lunch time. I start shaking on the way down there. I feel terrible for being such an ass. I hope I can patch things up with Jonathan and Tyler. Even if Jonathan doesn't want to be with me anymore.

My eyes felt like pouring at that thought.

No, I won't let that happen.

I can't. 

I love him.

A deep voice  interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey," Cry says.

"Hey," I reply.

"You gonna apologize?"

I nod my head.

"Good, because what you and Delirious have seems really special," he paused, "don't mess is up," he stated firmly.

As we entered the lunch room we parted ways, me to my table and him to get lunch. I wasn't hungry, I was ready to apologize.

My feet felt like they were dragging. Tyler and Jonathan were already at the table. Jonathan was the first to stand.

"Evan I'm so sorr-"

I stopped him by giving the warmest hug I've ever given anyone. We stood like that for a while, then Tyler stood.

"Evan, I didn't mean what I said," he paused a moment, tears started to prickle in his eyes, "you're one of my best friends and I- I was such an asshole for what I said, me and Jonathan were drunk that night and didn't even know what the hell we were doing.

"Tyler stop."

The look on his face said 'worried' and he tensed up. I smiled then gave him a hug too and he relaxed.

"I'm the one who should be sorry, I completely overreacted, do you forgive me?"

He hugged back.

"Um duh. We were both asses."

Our table laughed.

I heard Jonathan whisper,"Thank god that's over with."

Now that it really was over I still had one question.

"Jon are we still- I mean are you-"

"I've already told you I love you, I think this is a sealed deal," He answered before I even finished.

I gave a sigh of relief.

"Great, so I'm not really sure what's been happening but I'm excited to hear this one," everyone turned to the girls voice. It was Jonathan's cousin.

"Rubyii!" Everyone shouted, glad to see her. She was off on a trip to London with her mother and has been gone for almost a year now.

"Rubyii?! I'm so glad to see you!" Jonathan picked up her petite body and spun her around.

"Whoa there! Calm yourself!" She laughed.

He chuckled and put her down.

"So what's been going on?" She asked.

"Hehehe...." We all kind of gave each other weird looks.

"Maybe we'll tell you that later...it's kind of a long story," I said.

She gave me a confused look. Then the bell rang.

"Oh well, I have a surprise for you guys. It's a few friends who actually just moved here near me. They rode along with me and my mom all the way from London! They've enrolled too. We got here late because of the stupid rain storm. We met up at a tour, from One Direction and we're kind of tight now. Oh, and there's going to be a welcome back home party at my place so.... you motherfuckers better show, okay?

"Hell yeah!" Lui cheered.

She walked along side us to class, "Well anyway let me tell you about my friends and in exchange I get to hear what I've been missing."

A/N IMPORTANT!!!! If you haven't figured it out already, there's going to be a contest! First 5 people to give me a legit description of their character wins! Yes, you heard right! This is for MALE or FEMALE! Remember I'm only choosing 5! FIVE! And no, you're not going to play a major part or anything.... sorry, your literally just going to be there to be my buddies. Ocasionally I'll give you an important line throughout the story, no your not going to 'get together, or become real close' with any of the characters. Only mine! But I thought it would be cool to throw some peeps in there! This is what I need

Name-----------Age-----Grade (has to be in highschool duh)------Height (not really important but just in case) and body shape------------Hair color-----------Style of clothes (pic if your able too)----------------Hobbies-----------Personality. Now for my wonderful EXAMPLE.

Name: Rubyii Grace

Age: 17 (Senior 12th grade)

Hieght: 5'6 (Skinny/Petite)

Hair Color: Blonde with blue tips

Style of clothes: Jean Jacket, Skinny jeans, Tank tops http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=183866762

Hobbies: Likes music and loves to sing and play guitar.

Personality: Is caring and nice, until you piss her off. Loves her family (touch her family and your ass is in a grave). Is very spontaneous.

Okay guys sorry this chap took so long! I was having major writers block but anyway let the best competitors win! Oh and if the comments aren't working you can always message me!