The Talk and Wet Dreams

Jonathan's POV

When I got home I was in the happiest mood I could be in. I felt this huge weight lift off my chest. Although I knew I still had to tell my dad. Its not like he would care. He never pays attention to me anyway. At least I hope he wouldn't over react.

I heard the front door open. That's weird. Dads never home this early. I walked in the living room to see him pull off his shoes and toss them in the closet. "Dammit," he quietly cursed to himself. I studied him. His tall slender figure. He was dressed in a nice suit, and smelled like cologne. His brown hair swung over his eyes just like mine. I may have got moms eyes and nose but I took everything else from dad.

"What's wrong?" I simply asked. He looked up from pulling off his tie. "Oh nothing important, just that I lost one of my biggest cases ever." I wasn't surprises to hear him pissed off about that I mean I would be too. My dad is a lawyer. He's really good at winning cases, its just sometimes others beat him to it. Today sounds like a not very good day for him.

"Sorry to hear that." I don't care to look into his hazel eyes. I'm scared they may burn me alive just glancing at them, especially after what I'm about to tell him.

After his tie is off he heads to the kitchen. I follow him trying to spark up an easy conversation.

"So what are we having for dinner?" He either doesn't hear me or decides to just not respond. I'm guessing the second choice. I decide to just straight up tell him. There's no point in trying to ease his mood, he's already too pissed.

As he's opening the fridge, (most likely for a beer), I say "Dad I need to tell you something important." He puases then closes the fridge and turns around with a beer in one hand. "Yeah?" He says this with a bit of annoyance in his voice, like he really doesn't want to hear me right now.

"Um...so...since your my dad and all I think I should tell you..." He glares at me clearly irrated and becoming more impatient by the second. "Come on, spit it out." He doesn't raise his voice its just the harsh tone he uses kinda scares me.

I second guess my self on this one and decide to retreat. "I got an A on my math test!" I state with a fake smile. "Oh, good for you," he blankly states then opens the beer and heads off to the couch.

Phew, glad I didn't let that one slip. I think to myself. I head up stairs to take a shower and get ready for bed.

~time skip because why do you want to hear about a shower and him getting ready? (Lame) oh and a little smut warning~

I lay in bed and feel my eyes getting heavy. I drift off snoring silently. What happened next surprise the hell out of me.

I woke up in a familiar room. The bed was comfortable and soothing. There was posters of video games and cool rock bands on the walls. I sat up and was about to get off the bed when it hit me. This is Evans room! What the fuck am I doing here?

I hear a door open and I'm started to see Evan walk over to me. He strips off his red jacket before climbing into bed with me.

"Whoa dude how did I get here. When did, how did-" I was cut off by his lips connecting with mine. I was startled and too confused to kiss back. He pulled away with a sexy smirk on his face. "Don't you remember," he moved his hand up my shirt and traced his fingers around my stomach "I called you over to have fun."

I shivered from both the touching and his sexy smooth voice. I felt my member growing in my pants. It was calling out for attention. I groaned. It was painful. I really wanted him to touch it. It was embarrassing how easily turned on I was. But who could blame me Evans is Sexy with a capital S.

He chuckled mischievously as he looked down at my hardened cock. "Jeeze I knew I looked good but not that good." Hes such a fucking liar, he knows he looks that good.

His hand came out from under my shirt. He started palming me. "Nhg.. Fuck!" I tried to moan as quietly as I could but it was too fricking hard. He slowly unzipped my pants and slid them down. Next he started taking off my boxers. He did it so slow it was killing me. There was so much lust in his eyes it scared me a little. I gazed into them. He was still smirking. I felt a blush creep on my face when he said "Wow your huge." He didn't give me a warning, he instantly reached up and grabbed my length. He started pumping slow but then he sped up.

I was a moaning and groaning mess. I arched my back in pleasure as I felt my self coming close. "Evan," I managed to squeak out. He ignored me and kept going.

Then I felt it. Warm liquid oozed all over my hand and my bed sheets. I opened my eyes to see that I was back in my room. I was panting heavely until I felt my surroundings. Great. I thought as I looked down under my blanket to see a sticky white substance all over my PJs and my blanket. I looked at my alarm clock. It was 3am. I had to clean up before school. This was not going to be fun cleaning up at all.