A/N So Sorry :(

I would just like to formally apologize to anyone still reading this story. I've had a lot of family deaths in the past few months and I've been in great depression :(. Also I realized that what "was suppose to be my last chapter" What Friends Are For, was really my last ACTUAL GOOD chapter. The rest just kept getting worst and worst :/ Since then it's been falling apart and I apologize to those who entered my competition and won because the most recent chapter is probably going to be the last one. I'm really sorry but at least I'm finally out of depression!

Anyway here's the real issue, since depression filled up my writers block I have no clue in what way shape or form I want to finish this story. I'll try and keep er goin but I dub that every chapter after my Apologies for Lunch chapter will be BONUS CHAPTERS. This is because I kinda want to do another H2O Vanoss story and next time not fail at updating. I have fresh ideas and want to put them to use. Just not for this particular story. So again I apologize and to those who one the contest if I update you will be in the future chapters! I swear! And for the rest of you I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I loved writing it and I will create a new one! But I warn you this it will be probably COMPLETELY different. So anyway I'll try and get that up soon so sorry for failing with the updates lately and peace out my fellow Vanlirious lovers :)

#Sorryagain