A/N WINNERS!

As you know I had myself a little contest. Just because you didn't win this one doesn't mean your character won't appear somewhere! I have another story called Gaming University and your character could be in that one! And the winners who will be appearing in this story are.....

HyperChild101

Name Jinx, age 15 grade 10, height 5,4 body shape not to skinny and a little fat, hair pure black, hunters style( fade blue jeans and plaid shirts and converse black and white shoes) hobbies sports and if you don't mind hunting too

MissKombat

Name: Scarlet RaeAge: 16(junior in high school)Height: 5'1(skinny/petite)Hair color: light brown with red highlights Style: leather jacket,skinny jeans,and crop topsHobbies: video games,play basketball and singingPersonality: rebellious,funny, and loyal to her friends

Warrior_of_Fandoms

Name: HayleyAge: 16Grade: 11Height : 4'11 (short like me)Body Shape: Skinny with little chubHair: Short dark brownOutfit:1. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/163044448983635785/2. http://www.polyvore.com/gamer_girl_outfit/set?faved_by=6899838&id=79818687&.m=1&.svc=copypaste&embedder=03. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/457819118339954818/4. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435090013976568577/5. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/482940760017477075/(Some awesome out fits from Pintrest (Sorry, it wouldn't let me put the real links in, if you would like to see them check it out in the last chapter comment section...or copy and paste))Hobbies: Singing, listening to music, and playing video games.Personality: Is very caring, nice and shy until you get to know her. Then she is not so shy, she still nice. She likes to play video games to show her true self.

MAD011124

Name: Madeline Sex: female Age:16 Grade:11 Height: 5'5body shape: not too skinny and not too much chub EX: Meghan TrainorHair: very dark brown and tips are a light brownOutfit: fade Dark blue jeans, plain red shirt, long sleeve jacket with hoodie (color black) , black shoes and white socks Hobbies: Likes music, Swimming, playing video games, and drawing, (hunting if you want)Personality: very caring, kind, shy at first but out going afterwards, has a Dark mind, very truthful, animal lover, loves violence, (she also has great pain tolerance), daring, she loves her family( plz dont mess with my family or you better say sorry unless you what to say hi to your death bed), she has a dark side. backstory: Madeline has moved so many times and was forced to abandon her friends probably never seeing them again. She used to be suicidal for her lack of communication to friends. After making over 400 friends she stopped having suicidal thoughts well at least st as much.... her dream is becoming a YouTuber and a game maker but was shot down from her father but in the end she still wishes to become her dream. She doesn't celebrate her birthday because her family stopped celebrating for 7 years now ...

KillaZebra01

Name: Gyzel Age:17(12th gradeHeight: "5,6"(skinny,curvy) Hair color:dark brown with purple highlights Style of clothes:black hoodie with black pants and black & white shoes Hobbies: video games(a lot)and singing(sometimes)Personality: shy,nice,kind,funny all the time,protective over love ones and sensitive

Have fun being Rubyii's firend's guys! And yes. We will in fact kick some ass later.