You're Not Alone

A/N I promise there will start to be some Vanirious up in here but like I said I take my stories pretty slow. Anyway hope you enjoy :D

I awoke in the hospital hours later, finding out that my mother had not survived the crash. Tears filled mine and my fathers eyes. My mom was gone forever and there was no way I could ever get her back.

~2 months later~

My alarm wakes me. My eyes feel heavy as I try to open them. I turned my alarm off and slipped out of bed. I slowly slip out of my TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles) pj's, and into my blue jeans and tenni shoes. After I brushed my teeth I went downstairs and skip breakfast. It's not like dad made anything anyway. Ever since mom passed he's been avoiding me. Any time I start talking to him or bring up a conversation he tells me he's too busy then heads off somewhere. I believe he thinks it's my fault she's gone. I don't blame him one bit. I should have been the one to die, not her. Tears started to fill my eyes as I thought about her. I blinked them back. I didn't want to show up to school in tears, that would be embarrasing.

I threw on my blue hoodie, grabbed my mask, backpack, and ran out the door to the bus stop. When I made it there I put my mask on right before my bus came to a screeching halt. The doors flew opened and I sighed. I really did't want to go to school today. I slowly walked onto the bus. Everyone was used to my mask by now so no one really cared.The bus roared with laughter and loud conversations. I walked to the back spotting Evan and Craig(Mini Ladd).

Evan dropped his conversation with Craig as I sat across from them. His chocolate brown eyes stared into mine. For a second I felt a tingling feeling in my stomach as my eyes connected with his. I quickly looked away blushing behind my mask. The bus started to move forward as Evan called my name "Sup Jonathan?" I turned to look at him and Craig once more.

"Not much," I sighed. I didn't know what was wrong with me. Lately I've been having these strange feelings toward the guys. I can't help but stare sometimes when I see a guy with abs. Maybe I find guys attractive, maybe I'm gay? I mean, I've never felt sexual attraction towards girls, but its a different story with guys. Especially Evan.

Ew, I need to stop thinking about that right now! He's my best friend. What the actual fuck is wrong with me!

"Earth to Jonathan," Craig breaks me out of my thoughts as the bus stops. "Dude, you like totally zoned out on us," he kept talking to me as we got up and walked off the bus. "Yeah, everything okay bud?" I hear the concern in Evans voice. It puts a small smile on my face.

"Yeah, everything's cool man" I say. He grabs my backpack and lightly tugs me back before we walk in side. "You sure, you've not been talking a lot to us for the past couple of months. I understand that your mother passed. If you want to talk about it we can," he paused and looked deep into my eyes as if searching for my soul then speaks in a gentle tone "Your not alone Jon, I'm right here for you." I gave him a small hug. Before I walked inside to go to my first class I turned back and said "Thanks Evan your the best." I then turned and walked to my first period Math.