Chapter 34

The past few days have been great between Zayn and I. We haven't even fought at all. This is probably the longest we've gone without fighting. Normally Zayn and I battle each other about everything. But these past few days have gone pretty smoothly.

It's now Thursday, ten days until my sister arrives. Im trying to enjoy myself until then because as soon as she gets here it's gonna be hell. She'll treat all of us like were less than her and make us cater to her every need. I'm used to honestly but Zayn and Louis aren't. I just hope Zayn doesn't loose it on her. She probably would deserve it if he did though.

I crawl out of bed and throw on a pair of tight jeans and a USC sweatshirt.

I go into the bathroom to apply light make up so I don't look completely dead. I feel cold hands slide across my hips and I look up to see Zayn.

"Did I wake you up?" I question.

Zayn never wakes up before I leave. I sometimes try to wake him up so I can say bye but he never budges. He complains about how he needs his 'beauty sleep' but whatever he's doing is working I guess.

"No, I had a dream that woke me up" he says.

I turn around to face him causing our body's to squish against each other.

"What was it about?" I ask as I lightly rub his back.

"You" he says then licks his lips.

His hands begin to slide up my sweatshirt indicating his real intentions for coming in here.

"No Zayn I need to leave or I'll be late" I push him off of me and walk out of the bathroom.

He grunts as annoying loud as possible then follows me out of the bathroom.

"I can drive you to school" he offers.

That's sweet of him to offer. But Zayn doesn't do nice things unless he gets something out of it. So I'm just waiting for the catch.

"Sure" I smile then kiss him.

"And maybe while I'm driving you could suck me off" he smirks.

Of course.

"There it is! Come on loser lets go" I laugh then push him out the door.

I knew there had to be a catch to his niceness.

The entire drive to school Zayn whines about how I'm going to owe him after school.

"You can drop me off up there" I point to the entrance of the school where Alec and I normally meet.

"No I want to walk you in" he says as he gets out of the car.

He opens my door up then Grabs my hand and smiles. I notice his sunglasses hanging from the hem of his shirt. I grab them quickly and put them on his face. This is a college. Younger people tend to know of him more. I'm always paranoid someone will notice him and call the cops. I don't know what I would ever do if Zayn actually went to jail.

"Gotta be careful" I smile.

He smiles back but I can see something else behind his eyes. Something that I can't exactly read. I've memorized almost all of his body language and facial expressions but this one is unidentifiable.

As we walk through the front doors Alec's eyes grow wide. He must be nervous in Zayns presence. I would be scared of Zayn too if he beat the shit out of me like Zayn did.

"Hi Celia, Hi Zayn" he greets us nervously as we approach him.

"Hi Alec" I smile.

Zayn says nothing. I nudge him In the side for being rude.