Chapter 20

Celias POV:

Zayn's so cute. All day he's requested for Harry and Louis to entertain me outside the house. Claiming that we can't see each other until tonight because it will make it more "special" and "romantic." Coming from the guy who claims he doesn't have a romantic bone in his body. But if I were to mention something about how cute it is he would probably do something stupid to prove he's still a badass.

"So what does Zayn have planned for you guys tonight?" Louis asks as he twirls his straw around in his drink.

Of course he had to ask. How am I supposed to tell him.

Oh you know I'm just gonna lose my virginity to him, no biggy.

"Uh...I...we're uh..." I can't manage to say anything but from the look on their faces I sense that they caught into what I was attempting to say.

"Oh!" His eyes widen.

This is so awkward. I didn't want to tell him but I didn't exactly have a choice.

"Well...Celia...I want you to know..."
He pauses.

Is he about to tell me I shouldn't do this? Well nothing he can say will change my mind on this.

"Zayn has been acting differently since the two of you..."

He better not say started dating cause I'm so sick of people assuming we're together. I mean just cause you have sexual interactions and act like a couple doesn't mean you're a couple. And it just reminds me of what Zayn isn't willing to give me. And I'm honestly not sure if he ever will be able to.

"Chose each other..." He continues.

"but I want to warn you that he does terrible things...and I know he's going to hurt you in some way...I don't want that to happen but...it's who he is and he always finds a way to hurt the people who he cares about most...and care about him most. Even if he's not trying to..."

I know it's the truth. I just don't like to hear it. I know he's gonna hurt me. Eventually. But I want to make sure he never hurts anyone else ever again. I just want to fix him. Even if it breaks me apart and I'm not there anymore. I will do it. I will fix him. At all costs.

"I'm just warning you...because I don't want you to get yourself into something you can't get out of..."

I grab his hand and lightly rub it. I appreciate him caring for me. Even if he's warning me to stay away from a guy who makes me feel a way I've never felt before.

"I know exactly what I'm getting myself into..." I say. Honestly I do.

"And if you ever need me...I'm here for you Celia...you may have chose him but that doesn't mean you lost me"

I'm glad that he's willing to support me. I know at first he wasn't but whatever harry did really worked. And he deserves someone better than me anyways. Someone who's honest, kind, gentle, and loving of not only Louis but everyone.

***

When we get to the house Louis pulls up to the front of the house instead of the driveway.

"Are you guys not coming in?" I question.

"Nah we'll head to the bar or something, give you guys some alone time" louis says.

Honestly I'm kinda relieved. It would've been a little awkward having sex with Zayn knowing that Louis' right down stairs. I smile then mouth a thank you and hop out of the car.

"Get some" harry yells out the window then winks. I laugh and shake my head at him.

"Here goes nothing..." I whisper to myself as I open the front door.