Chapter 8

"What's going on down here?" Louis laughs. He walks over to Celia and wraps his arm around her.

"Louis I think I have a friend" I act surprised.

Louis' mouth drops open.

"What? Zayn has a friend? No way!" He jokes. He then turns to Celia still with his mouth wide open.

"You? Are you sure you want to be friends with this bastard?" They both laugh and I can't help but joining in.

"You know you love me Louis" I stand up and playfully start punching him. Our laughs fill the room as we wrestle each other.

"Boys! Boys! Not in the house!" Celia laughs. I miss this. Me and Louis used to always be like this. Joking around and messing with each other. A lot has changed since.

I pull out a chair from the table and sit down.

"Sit down Louis and I'll explain Beverly Hills" I smile. I wait for Louis to make some remark about me never smiling but he doesn't.

Louis sits down next to Celia and they both look at me.

"I've been saving money for a while...to find a place to settle into, and now is the best time to do it, I actually bought the house about a month ago"

When I saw the news talking about me I knew it was time to get out of here and finally move into this house. It's a really nice place. It's something I like a lot and I think Louis will too.

"Now I know what you're thinking Louis, 'harry told us to stay on the east side of the country'" I mock him and they both laugh.

I didn't intend that to be funny. But I guess it was.

"But he was really wrong, the police aren't retards they realize we would go to the other side of the country eventually, that's why we're going to Beverly Hills California, the city where rich pricks live, not criminals"

I'm done with Louis following Harry's every idea, it's like he's sired to that boy or something.

"Harry was just trying to help" Louis defends.

See what did I say? Harry's a great guy but I can't stand being around him and Louis at the same time.

"Ok, well we're gonna make our own decisions now" I firmly state.

"Ok, and how do you plan on staying hidden?" Celia asks.

"Well that's where you come in sweetheart" I wink at her and Louis gives me an odd glare which I'll ignore for now.

"The house I bought is on a huge property and there are only a few other houses around, in the neighbors perspective, the house will be Celia's"

"So am I supposed to just be that girl who runs around town getting everything you need to live off of?" Celia jumps in.

"Yes, I need you to be able to this for us Celia, or else this won't work" maybe if I take a softer attempt at it she will give in.

"Fine..." She sighs.

Well that was easy

"Louis and I won't be locked up in that house though, we'll still go into town, but not one of us will leave the house unless you are wearing sunglasses and some sort of hat or beanie"

I'm serious about this. I am just as tired of running as Louis is. Coming here was a bad idea. I know we haven't been here long but we need to go somewhere else. The police expect us to be staying at shitty places where we won't be found. So that's the places they go looking for us in. They would never imagine us living in one of the most expensive mansions in LA. Ever.