Chapter 29

I catch up to Brynn and Alec as they are packing up there things.

"I'm so sorry about that" I say. I feel so embarrassed.

"Hey it's fine, are you ok?" Alec asks and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Ya...I'm used to this" I sigh.

Both of their faces turn with confusion. I probably shouldn't have said that. I'd prefer them not to know just how screwed up things have been with Zayn.

"Does he always treat you like that?" Brynn asks.

He treats everyone like that honestly. At least I get to see the very little good side he has.

"Well sometimes but he's nice when he wants to be" I mumble

They both look at each other but don't say anything. I'm sure there is so much they want to say but just aren't saying it.

"Guys don't worry about it, I can deal with Zayn later, it may look bad but really I know how to deal with him" I sigh.

I hope they decide to put this behind us and help distract me from the problem. Im in desperate need for some new friends.

"If you guys wanna help me, take me out somewhere and take my mind off of all this" I add.

They both nod and give me a sympathetic smile.

"So how about that face plant" Alec changes the subject causing us all to burst out in laughter.

Zayn's POV:

This is just my fucking luck. I swear Regina better keep her slutty ass away from me. She's trying to ruin what Celia and I have and it's all because she's jealous. She's jealous that she was just a fling to me and Celia I genuinely love. And the thought scares me but I love Celia. In some sick demented way. And the only person I've ever been able to truly love is the person I have screwed over the most. And Regina wants Celia to see that. But if that happens Celia will never come back to me. I need to find a way to get rid of all this shit Regina started without Celia finding out what I did. Maybe a long time from now when Celia and I have been together longer I will finally tell her but not now that's for damn sure. I'm such a fuck up. Celia was right I need to be open with her but I hate the fact that she said it. I hate being wrong and that always gets me into so much fucking trouble because I don't have a damn clue when to shut the fuck up. She's probably sick and tired of my behavior. Of course she is.

I take a swig from the bottle of alcohol in my hand. My life really does suck. Except for Celia. She's the only good thing in my life. But at this rate she's probably gonna hate me forever, just like everyone else on this planet.

"Zayn what's going on?" I hear Louis say irritatedly as he steps into the kitchen.

"Why do you fucking care" I growl.

"Stop being an ass" he takes the bottle out of my hand.

"What the fuck?! I was kind of drinking that"

Louis is the most annoy person on the planet. He walks around like some sort of little diva. And always is challenging me. I've beaten his ass before and I will do it again if I have to.

"Seriously man what's going on?" Louis sits down next to me.

"Celia..." I sigh.

"What about her?" He questions.

Everything. I love her. But she's so fucking complicated. I've screwed up to much with her already to ever deserve her.

"It's...nothing...just a stupid fight" I lie even though it's partially true.