Chapter 45

Celia's POV:

It's kinda crazy to think that in a matter of seconds literally everything you have worked for with someone can vanish into thin air. And how when it does you realize just how much of yourself you have put into that other person. And it's inevitable that everything good comes to an end. That's why in relationships you should always prepare yourself for the worst. Know that they will some take away every precious things you shared between each other and turn it into a painful memory. Because that's where people go wrong in relationships. They have such high hopes but reality is the human heart is exceptionally fragile and mankind is uncannily malicious.

As I stare into Zayn's fearsome and empty eyes I cant manage to move or make a sound. After almost a whole minute of just staring at him blankly I shake myself out of it. I march over to the side of the bed and grab a handful of Hailey's messy hair. I yank her out of the bed causing her to shriek. I don't care anymore that she is my sister. In this moment I see her no different then any other piece of trash who just sleeps around with guys in relationships.

"Get your slutty naked ass out of my bed" I yell as I drag her out of the bedroom then slam the door in her face.

I turn around and approach Zayn who is frantically trying to get a pair of sweat pants on.

"Celia I-" he begins to speak.

I slap him right across the face causing him to shut up. I don't have it in me to listen to his pathetic excuses. He's screwed up big time and he's not gonna be able to talk himself out of this one. His eyes meet mine with fear and I can tell he did not expect me to do that. What the hell did he expect me to do. He cheated on me with my sister. That's low even for him.

"I came here to apologize to you and I walk in to see you screwing my sister" I yell the push his chest.

"You're a fucking douche bag Zayn! Why would you throw everything we have away for her" I yell as I repeatedly hit his chest and shove him. He grabs my wrists and I squirm trying to get out of his grip. Even though I'm fighting him with everything I've got I still have no affect on him. He's too strong.

"Celia stop" he says tightening his grip on me.

"Don't touch me!" I shout pushing him away managing to get free.

"Celia I'm so sorry" he runs his hands through his hair.

I finally begin to do what I feared most I would do. Cry. I didn't want him to see me cry but I can no longer fight it. Tears stream down my face and I begin to choke on my own sobs.

"How could you" I cry out.

He reaches out to pull me into a hug but there's no way in hell in letting him do that. I've never been more pissed at him than I am in this very moment.

"No I can't even look at you right now" I shout pushing him away from him and running out his room. As soon as I get out that room my crying increases and I feel like my lungs are collapsing.

I can't even think straight. My mind is spinning. This can't be happening. It must be a dream.

"Celia..." Hailey approaches me cautiously.

"Get away from me bitch! You're dead to me" I shout then run downstairs.

We may be sisters by blood but she is no true sister to me. I can't speak for Zayn's actions but a sister should never do something like this. This is all too much to process. Zayn, the guy I give all my love to. Has betrayed me for my slut of sister.

"Celia what's going?" Harry asks as he chases after me while I storm towards the door.

I just now realize Harry and Louis just overheard World War III and have no clue what caused it.