Chapter 40

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long! So here's the next chapter I was having some writers block but I finally finished this chapter! Hope you guys enjoy!

Zayn's POV:

This is weird as fuck. Hailey has been staring at me like I'm some damn Chanel purse or something. I can tell she just wants to get her hands on me. I guess it runs in the family.

And I'm deciding to ignore the fact that Justin is even here. Celia doesn't get it. She may not like him that way anymore and claim they don't have the same connection as we do because he never fucked but truth is I can see it in his eyes. He wants her. And he doesn't worry me because he's all polite and shit but that doesn't change the fact that I hate him thinking about her.

"So Celia are you gonna take me to a nice dinner?" Hailey smirks.

"Ya we're just gonna drop your stuff off and see if anyone else wants to come" Celia puts on her best fake smile which causes me to laugh.

"Wait who all lives with you?" She questions.

"Well there's Louis, which is Zayn's best friend and the then there's Harry..."

"Who is Louis' gay lover" I cut her off and smirk.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when those two actually end up coming out as gay lovers. No one else believes me but I can totally tell.

"Shut up! No he's not!" She slaps my shoulder.

Oh that's right he'd rather steal my girl. It's whatever it's not like I even fucking liked Perrie. Plus I'm so much luckier to have Celia. But I can't help but wonder sometimes that if Perrie would've kept Louis out of her pants would I be who I am today. And would Celia still be a part of my life? I guess the bigger question is would I be the asshole who treats his girlfriend like shit?

"Wait so why the fuck did your little friend have paparazzi waiting for him?" I ask.

I watched them as they exited the airport and I had to restrain myself from running over there and killing him when he pulled her close to him. I know he was protecting her from those fucking papa but he could have done it without touching her.

"Cause he's the new congressman" Hailey says.

Shit. Congressman. That's just fucking great. No wonder Celia is attracted to him. They'd be the perfect little couple. Shit. I need to stop filling my mind with all this crap. She loves me not that prick. I'm the live of her life not Mr. Tightpants.

The rest of the drive home involves Hailey telling us about all this rich shit and modeling. Celia understands it but it sounds like a whole other language to me.

When we get home I help carry in Hailey's stuff and dump it all in Celia's room.

"Aw this is a cute little house" she smiles at me and celia.

You've got to be kidding me.  This 'Little house' happens to classify as a small mansion. I worked real hard for that money we used to but this 'little house' I mean ya I stole it all but it wasn't easy.

"Thanks.." Celia says awkwardly.

"Hey Celia I'm actually really tired do you think we could stay in tonight?" Hailey questions.

Wow, princess decided not to take up Celia on her fancy restaurant dinner. I mean I'm relieved. I just feel like there's gonna be some sort of catch to this.

"Ya that's fine we can get harry to cook dinner" Celia smiles.

I walk out and head downstairs. I don't feel like bonding with Baby Anderson right now. I'll let Celia help her get settled in.