;; O11

I flew upwards. I went up, all the way to the highest building of Seoul, where I stopped, holding onto the iron point on top. Now, I could listen more than between the skyscrapers. My eyes closed as I listened for a sound of Ultron. But I knew he was fast, and I didn't actually know where he'd gone. It would be tough.

I guessed a direction, deciding to fly a circle around the building, to hear around. I did, and time after time, I made the circle bigger, and I kept hearing more and more. But no Ultron. Or did I? It was definitely something. Something like it.

I trusted my ears and went after the sound. The wings, I noticed, were really strong and big. I would give them a powerful flap and I'd go faster than an airplane. I opened them again and narrowed my eyes.

They started moving and pushed my body forward, into the open air. I shot forward like a torpedo. Oh yes. I could get used to this.

Getting the hang of it, I spun around and dove a little down. It was fun to fly. Just like I always expected.

Oh wait, I was after someone. The highest priority was being fast at finding the bot, because if he escaped Nat would be gone. And who knows what he'd do to her.

》 I was really lucky, I figured, seeing as I found him pretty quickly. He did have Nat, unconscious, and he was fast, so I had to be faster.

As I tensed up and was trying to be faster I fixed my earpiece. "I got Romanoff in sight, does anybody copy? I have eyes on Romanoff!" It was really fun to say that, like on a secret mission or something.

"Then what are you waiting for? Go for it!" Cap replied

"Yes, what do you think I'm doing?" I shook in annoyance.

》 Steve went silent and I was closing in on the bot, who finally noticed me.

"Oh, you," I heard him growl.

I frowned. My shoulders hurt from the effort I put into flying so fast. It was pretty tiring, I'd noticed.

"Me? I don't believe we've met," I said, before grabbing his foot and relaxing my back a bit. But I didn't have much time for it, because Ultron didn't make it easy for me. He shot some extra energy from his foot motor. I was nearly blasted off, but I held onto a tiny piece of metal. Lucky again.

I saw how his grip loosened around Nat, and I grabbed a part under his arm to move away from my spot. Just in time, because he took a shot with his handgun. Now it missed. I grabbed his shoulder and pulled up. I tried to reach the dagger in my pocket, but he grabbed my neck and pushed me off. I lost grip and was instantly moving again.

My wings were set in motion and I was flying, at my fastest. The wind surged past me and the sound growled in my ears. I shook my head as we passed some really wet clouds. I noticed I'd closed in on the robot, so I took some time to clench up on his back. Once I had my legs around his, I stuck my dagger between two metal body parts on his shoulder. I heard him growl, but I didn't hear what he said. He lost grip on the ginger agent, and she fell.

"Thanks," I smiled, and dove down to get her.

》 "Nat! Nat!" I yelled, but the sound got lost in the moving air around me. I was flying face-down at high speed. I stretched out my arm, but missed the falling agent by a whisker. The distance between us was enlarged after another rain cloud.

We were terribly close to a building under us. I tensed up as I noticed, and I sped up more. We got closer and closer to the roof, and I put all of my effort in going even faster. I clutched at her leg and found the fabric of her suit. I got grip an pulled her closer. But there was no time to pull up. I turned and landed on my wings on the roof.