;; O13

"Alright, we're all clear here," Bartons voice said.

"We are not clear," Steve replied, while kicking his shield under the chin of a robot, pinning it to a car. "We are very not clear."

"Alright, coming to you," the archer said.

I slashed at two bots with my daggers until I had them both down and out. Then I threw two daggers away. On the other side of me though, I found two others that were still alive. They too received a blade in their shells.

Now I was out of daggers for a second. I jumped forward, getting my feet behind the legs of a robot attacking me. I now hung onto his shoulder, so I kicked up sideways, getting my whole body 'between' his head and shoulders, pulling the neck to pieces.

"Hmm Heynes, now's not really the time for gymnastics," Steve commented, while he knocked five out with his shield.

I grabbed a pair of wrists and twisted my hands around them swiftly, breaking their connections to the under arms. I got my hand behind his back and moved it quickly, getting all my blades into his back.

"Shut up dog. I don't have a frisbee," I said, throwing one of my weapons to him, coming within a whisker of his face but hitting the robot behind him.

》 And suddenly Romanoff arrived. She had three bots already down before she greeted quickly.

"Hi Cap, Echo," she said, while impaling a robot with a blue lit stick.

"Nat," I said, not looking at her but at the two robots I was knocking off.

Cap also greeted her before another wave approached us. I flexed my neck - useless of course, just looked fun.

I ran over to the first group. One hauled at me but I ducked for it, swinging my dagger into his heart. His falling gave me a chance to get higher, so I hopped off his chest. My left foot landed on a neck and I kicked the right in the air, to pull it back and kick his head off.

I caught myself on my hands and dropped my under legs over the shoulders of a next bot. I pulled up, getting into his face and sticking a blade in his back. I launched myself back onto another steel body. It fell and I could easily kill it.

The last two were standing right at the edge. I had an idea that probably would work, I guessed. I threw myself forward, pulling the two creatures over the edge with me.

I fell and my wings were escaping my back. I first felt my body getting heavier; then much lighter. I was lifting up and getting back. A few flaps took me back to the platform, where they were fighting.

"Nice," I said in satisfaction, getting in front of some bots. I really wanted to try this.

As I balanced with my arms, my wings slapped back and forth, easily creating a vortex that blew the robots to pieces and away. Now that was something.

I tried once more, succeeding again. I'd gotten like fifteen down in really short time. But it was tiring me, so I quit. Landing, I just went for two robots in front of me. As I hauled at one with a dagger, I hit the other with a wing, knocking him to the ground.

I basically had some extra weapons. The robots received a weapon in their shells, and I turned in speed to break down some others. I got two, getting one beheaded and the other just down. I killed him and got back to Romanoff and Steve.

"Was that it?" I asked, sighing deeply.

"I don't think so," Cap shook. "We'll get to see more."

》 Stark came over his earpiece. "The next wave is gonna hit in a few minutes,"

"What you got, Stark?" Cap asked.