Square One

Lately I have been waking up in a good mood Levi wasn't in the bed with me I guess he had business to handle or something I rolled out of my king sized bed. I felt a little soreness in my lower body until I remembered last nights events I smirked I guess he really put it down I went into the bathroom and started the water for my shower after a couple of seconds the water was just right. I grabbed my sponge and sweet pea body washed and lathered my body with the bodywash after I washed each part of my body three times I washed my hair also I felt like wearing my hair curly today so I let it air dry. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself I finished the rest of my hygiene routine then found my pink Michael kors silk robe I was going to relax for most of the day I made a mental note to pick Josiah up at 5. I kind of missed the strip club I haven't officaly quit. Was just taking some time off I grabbed my phone and texted one of my bestfriends Tamia. Tamia- bitch I miss you
Me- lol I miss you too
Tamia- wyd tonight
Me-girl nothing probably chilling wbu?
Tamia- girl Ima go to that new club Paradise I heard it be jumping
Me- have fun then
Tamia- bitch you coming too lol
Me- ugh I guess it wouldn't hurt to go out tonight
Tamia- of course not but I'll come scoop you around 10
Me- k bitch I sat my phone back onto the coffee table. I turned on nextflix and after 1 hour into Blended I fell asleep *Brooklyn phone begins to vibrate I can never sleep peacefully I mumbled as I woke up to answer my phone " hello" I roughly spoke into the receiver " wyd baby" I smiled I did miss Levi " nothing I was sleep until you woke me up" I laughed " dam my bad yo , you want me to call back later" I looked at the clock " sure I'm about to go pick up Josiah anyway" " ight cool bae I love you" my heart melted " I love you too bye" I smiled and ended the call. I went into my room to take a nap I slept most of the day I called Aunt Bessie to let her know I needed her to keep Josiah for an extra night which wasn't a problem with her I grabbed my towel and body wash so I could get ready to get ready after my thirty minute shower I lotined up making sure I missed no spots. I didn't know what the fuck to do with my hair I guess I'll just go simple tonight I pulled the rubber band from my hair so it could drop I shook out my hair and brushed it a little. I straightened it yesterday so it was still bone straight I grabbed my make up bag from under the sink tonight I was going for more of a mysterious look I placed smoky eye shadow onto my eyelids next I applied a bit of eyeliner my lashes and brows were freshly done. To top my look I applied black lipstick dam I look good and I ain't even dressed yet I had the perfect dress to wear I ran into my large walk in closet I grabbed my black Gucci dress that I bought three months ago I also grabbed gold red bottoms and my diamond hoops. I slid the dress on it fit exactly how I wanted to it had a deep v cut that stopped at the top of my belly button it hugged my waist making my ass poke out even more I now stood at 6'2 due to my 6 inch heels. " who's the baddest bitch? me of course" my phone started to ring and I knew it was my bestfriend calling indicating that she was outside I grabbed my clutch and keys and carefully walked down my stairs I did not want to trip. I was so happy to see my best friend again it's been so long I had a huge smile on my face as I walked over to her 2015 bmw I opened the door " wassup bitch" she hugged me and I hugged back " I missed you man" I smiled at her and examined her outfit " I missed you too bitch you looking good " I smiled " thanks bitch so do you" she pulled off and we talked about what's currently been going on in our lives " girl I can wait to meet him" she said as we pulled up to the club " you'll like him" she parked the car and we hopped out. And yes it was packed a long line filled of inpatient niggad and bitches wrapped around the medium sized building " you think we will get in?"I asked as we got closer and closer to the building " girl taty baby daddy is the bouncer " I laughed she's so ratchet at times she led us to the front of the line " hey Corey" she greeted the tallest bouncer " wassup ma" he hugged her " can you let me and my girl slide?" He looked at her then over to me he smirked " yeah come on in" he opened the velvet rope and we walked in. The club was nice decorated with gold and black all over Kevin gates blasted through the speakers " let's go get a drink" Tamia grabbed my hand and led me over to the bar " Yo can I get two shots of patron" with her heavy New York accent within seconds the bartender placed our drinks in front of us " enjoy ladies" " cheers bitch" I raised my glass to hers I tilted my head back and took my shot like a g " fuck" Tania scrunched her face up I laughed " you can't handle this big girl shit huh" she waved me off " girl whatever " she called the bartender over and ordered 4 more shots we finished our shots and I couldn't even lie we were buzzed. " let's go dance" she pulled me onto the dance floor we twerked on each other to Speaker Knockerz- Dance the crowd was loving it too all eyes were on us were us and best believe we gave them a show. A guy pulled me away from Tamia I didn't mind tho he was fine as hell I grinded my ass onto his dick " dam ma" I smirked and shakes my ass a little faster " what's your name" he turned me around and smiled at me " taken" he laughed " all the good ones be  taken" I blushed " I guess so " " can I buy you a drink Miss. Taken I thought for a second " yeah sure" I looked for Tamia and I spotted her talking to a dj do ya thing boo. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the bar " Can I get a glass of red wine and for the lady?" He turned to look at me " sprite" will be fine I had enough drinks for the night he ordered our drinks. And my Lord was he handsome Lightskin, big blue eyes, couple tattoos, and deep dimples that were to die for " stop staring gorgeous" I laughed it off " whatever " I took my drink from the counter and sipped some of it " what do you do for a living" he asked while adjusting his shirt " I'm a dancer" I wasn't ashamed of what I did if he had a problem with it he could get the fuck out of my life " That's nice" I was surprised he didn't want to go into detail like most men would do " what about yourself" he took a sip from his drink " I own a law firm and I'm also a lawyer" my eyes grew huge he was a very successful man he chuckled " why are you so surprised" I sighed " I'm so used to dope boys" he put his hand onto my thigh " I'm different Shawty" and for some reason I believed him." Excuse me I have to use the ladies room" he nodded his head " don't go walking out on me now"  To Be Continued...