Leaving

I rushed upstairs and began to pack my belongings. I couldn't believe Kendrick would try to turn things on me. I wasn't judging him at all. I really didn't have any room to judge being in the situation I'm in two kids before the age of 20 is a lot. I grabbed my Gucci duffel bag from the closet I shared with Kendrick and tossed everything that was most important to me into it. Something told me that I wasn't the only one inside of the room , and my feeling was exactly right. Kendrick stood next to the door with his hands in his pockets angrily looking at me. " please get out " I raised my voice towards him. He chuckled " so you're leaving" I wasn't in the mood to play with kendrick so I ignored his comment and stuffed my shoes into the bag. I placed the bag by the door kendrick attempted to touch my arm but I roughly pushed him away " dont fucking touch me!". I stormed off into Josiah's room surprised he managed to sleep through all of this commotion. I didn't need to pack any clothes for him because auntie always had more than enough clothes for him at her home. I rubbed his back " baby we're about to pay auntie a visit" I said in a whisper tone so Kendrick would not hear. He fumbled around in the bed before opening his eyes. He reached his arms out for me to pick him up I'm glad he's still light. I easily picked his small body up and placed him onto my hip. " daddy come too ?" He questioned as he wrapped his short arms around my neck. I sighed and rubbed his back it hurted even more because Josiah grew so close to Kendrick. Kendrick managed to erase Levi from Josiah's memory. Once I reached the stairs the duffle bag was already placed by the door. " ass hole" I mumbled to myself I knew Kendrick had to place the bag downstairs. Did he really want us to leave. "Daddyyyyy!" Josiah shouted Kendrick snatched Josiah out of my arms. " what's up little man ?" Kendrick squeezed Josiah's small nose causing him to giggle. I grabbed the keys to my car then the duffle bag. Walking out of the house into the garage I wanted to cry , but I refused to cry tears over this man who I thought loved and accepted me for who I am. I popped the trunk and threw the duffle bag into it. As I began to shut it Kendrick came walked into the garage with a sleep Josiah. He had dried up tears on his face, I guess Kendrick told him he wouldn't be coming with us. I sighed and slid into the drivers seat. Once Kendrick finished buckling Josiah into his car seat he kissed his forehead and shut the door. He tapped onto the window I hesitated before I pushed the automatic button. Kendrick rolled his eyes I'll call you so I can see my son this weekend. He didn't even wait for me to respond before walking off. Salty Tears slid down my cheek as I reversed out of the garage. Did he really love me?